1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tell us why you stopped trying to find work on freelance type of websites?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gloria, Mar 23, 2012.

After many years of working on freelance sites im finding it impossible to be awarded jobs on freelance type of websites, How many of you have giving up trying to obtain work on freelance websites? and what reason do you have for giving up ?

Gloria, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  2. Wp-Masters

Wp-Masters Peon

Best Answers:
    i totally gave-up, because the final product that they request always being after 1000s of revisions and it is totally bad.

Wp-Masters, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  3. cuongheoem

cuongheoem Peon

Best Answers:
    I gave up too
    If you are new, its almost impossible to get awarded

cuongheoem, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  4. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I only work for my old customer, the competitive of freelance job is too high, some of them are offering very low price (i highly doubt on the quality). I still quite the same and keep the quality of the service, therefore hard to get project from new buyer, mainly work for my old customer

lifeplayer, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  5. valentin68

valentin68 Member

Best Answers:
    I found the sites like freelancer.com for freelancing are a scam. people use to contract a job and then do not pay and half of the jobs posted are fake.

valentin68, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  6. ftime007

ftime007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I gave up because most of the freelancers on those sites were people that were way more willing to handle huge workloads for peanuts, which almost seemed to devalue what I had to offer. Besides, gig sites turned out to be way more profitable and popular for outsourcing anyway!

ftime007, Mar 31, 2012 IP