1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tell Me any website related problem and i'll try to solve that for free

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by RahulSaini, Oct 21, 2019.

Hello Members, I'm here to help you. If you have any problem, questions and errors related to your website then feel free to write here and i'll try to solve your issue without taking any penny but before we go ahead you need to trust on me.

Little About me: I'm a programmer who likes to make new apps, Software and websites. I have knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JavaScript, jQuery.

RahulSaini, Oct 21, 2019 IP
    Saputnik likes this.
  2. aj845

aj845 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rahul is helping me with my wordpress issues.

aj845, Oct 23, 2019 IP
  3. kk5st

kk5st Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That is, sorta, the reason for forums such as this. Someone has a problem and posts to the forum. Then someone else provides help, pro bono, toward solving the issue PUBLICLY. Other people study the Q&A for relevance to an issue they might have and the whole community benefits.

@aj845 your issues should be discussed here in this open thread. Since it involve the use of the very popular WP, don't you think it would help a possibly large number of folks?

gary

kk5st, Oct 24, 2019 IP
    sarahk and malky66 like this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm confused. As @kk5st says, this is a discussion forum so the default behaviour is people post their problems and people help you solve them - for free.

On the other hand @aj845 implies that you're providing a service away from the discussion thread so this entire thread belongs in our Buy/Sell/Trade section.

So, service or discussion, which is it?

sarahk, Oct 24, 2019 IP
  5. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I need little help converting this attached template file to a template which can be opened in mobile browsers.

All I need is 2 things,
    1. proper font sizes so users need not zoom to read on mobiles,
    If its possible, font adjusts automatically on laptop screens and does not appears too large.

2. and the design stretches from left to right automatically so that I can make use of available space.
    Please try to avoid sideways scrolling.

Thanks

Attached Files:

JEET, Nov 12, 2019 IP
  6. YodaNoFear

YodaNoFear Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is it possible to create an app which will automatically search on Google the items from a database? Let's say that I have a list of animals in my database, the first one being "dog", the app will access Google search for "dog" and return all the results in a database? The animals are just a hypothesis, I know that it will give millions of results but lets say that you apply filters inside the app and it returns only a few hundreds. Do you know an answer to that?

YodaNoFear, Dec 30, 2019 IP
  7. YodaNoFear

YodaNoFear Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know that the question is not entirely based on sites, but it has something linked to them.

YodaNoFear, Dec 30, 2019 IP