1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Teen Magazines

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by *Mayank*, Mar 3, 2007.

I own a Teen Forums (check by click on link) which recently has started to get more number of visitors, and ofcource MEMBERS but however it is just a start and I just want to get a higher ranking for lots more keywords for ultimate traffic.

I am planning to make an addition to it, real printing magazines here in India and might later to outside but if it works out.

I don't think there is any good teen magazine in india and it might work out, atleast worth trying.

I might find myself buyers from my own website but it is just a thought in my mind at this moment. And there will be no problem of content. We can feature a celebrity, our forum member, a true story, teen issues thats present in my own forum by random members and lots more that can bring lots of content for the magazine.

Please give some suggestions on it, what do you think about it? :confused:

*Mayank*, Mar 3, 2007 IP