1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tedious but not tough!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by lewisb, Jun 22, 2005.

Passed first time with 814. I have worked with Windows XP for a couple of years but when I sat the practice exams for 70-270 it made me realise how much I did not know. Make sure you really know your power management settings for laptops, installation (ie RIS), startup options for installs, troubleshooting devices, security protocols (ie EAP, CHAP, etc) and analysing and troubleshooting system performance. I found the uCertify exams very good and there were about 20 questions out of the 50 which were almost word for word. Quite detailed questions but as usual a lot of sidetrack info designed to throw you off what the question is actually asking. Usually you can safely eliminate two out of the four multiple choice answers and with the remaining two really look for the keywords in the question as more often than not it gives the answer away.

lewisb, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  2. exam

exam Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about becoming a Windows certified tech?

exam, Jun 25, 2005 IP