1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Tech, Gaming, Sports articles rewriter

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by informixx, Jul 6, 2012.

Hi,

I am looking for someone who can rewrite 10 news articles on Tech, Gaming, and Sports everyday. I will be the one to provide the news articles to be rewritten so you can save time in looking for the articles and the length is between 200 to 300 words per article.

Kindly PM me if you are willing to do this job for $1.5 each article. So that's $15 per day and this will last for a month or so. Kindly include some samples of your works when you send a PM.

Payment will be via Paypal, can be daily or weekly. I prefer weekly.

Thanks!

informixx, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  2. bestwriter055

bestwriter055 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello sir,

I just send you PM.

i am agree with your price.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thank you............

bestwriter055, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  3. digi_media

digi_media Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, PM sent....!! Please check....!!
    Thanks

digi_media, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  4. informixx

informixx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To those who are really interested with this, please send me a PM with the subject 'DS2012' and make sure you have read the job description carefully.

informixx, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  5. s.roy

s.roy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    s.roy, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  6. Midwest-Studios

Midwest-Studios Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested. Sample below

Yosemite National Park

Thinking about taking a trip to one of the many great national parks that dot the landscapes of California? If you’re serious about experiencing the true beauty and wonder what this state has to offer, why not visit the one that started it all?

Although not technically the first park to hit the books as far as history is concerned, Yosemite is widely credited with being a major step towards significance for a young and unorganized National Parks Service back in the 1800’s. The sheer beauty of its massive peaks and deep valleys struck a chord with politicians and poets alike, and after watching the damage that the mining industry had caused to local rivers and wildlife, they decided it was something worth protecting. Post-Civil War troops were commissioned to stand guard over gold-rich areas, and ever since then the region has been able to maintain both its natural state of wonder, and never-ending sense of adventure for all travelers and tourists to enjoy long into the future.

So whether you’re a pioneer looking for their next great frontier or just a person who wants to bring their family out to some of the best camping sites the West Coast has to offer, Yosemite National Park welcomes you with open gates throughout all seasons of the year.

Midwest-Studios, Jul 13, 2012 IP