1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Tech forum and blog

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Hostix, Sep 5, 2014.

Why are you selling this site?
    Lost interest, need the money for new hobby. Good traffic but I do not have time for the website and forum anymore and want to use the money to put towards a nice Iron Horse Mountain Bike.
    How is it monetized?
    Google ads but not making much could be better with other ads or more effort.
    Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes Twitter, do not have access to others.
    How much time does this site take to run?
    Anywhere from few hours a day to few hours a week, Has a tech admin and other admin, has mods and writers for the blog.
    What challenges are there with running this site?
    No challenge just needs advertised. The Xenforo License does not come with the website since its expired and I do not plan on renewing, Also the license is already second hand so I can not give it away. The staff are happy and admins a great all you have to do is have good web hosting and advertise.

It use to be IPB and I can give you the ipb account if you are interested in it with this sale.

http://techmantis.net/images/techmantis.png

PM for quick sale

Last edited: May 25, 2015
    Hostix, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  2. Hostix

Hostix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why are you selling this site?
    Lost interest, need the money for new hobby. Good traffic but I do not have time for the website and forum anymore and want to use the money to put towards a nice Iron Horse Mountain Bike.
    How is it monetized?
    Google ads but not making much could be better with other ads or more effort.
    Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes Twitter, do not have access to others.
    How much time does this site take to run?
    Anywhere from few hours a day to few hours a week, Has a tech admin and other admin, has mods and writers for the blog.
    What challenges are there with running this site?
    No challenge just needs advertised. The Xenforo License does not come with the website since its expired and I do not plan on renewing, Also the license is already second hand so I can not give it away. The staff are happy and admins a great all you have to do is have good web hosting and advertise.

It use to be IPB and I can give you the ipb account if you are interested in it with this sale.

http://techmantis.net/images/techmantis.png

PM for quick sale

Last edited: May 25, 2015
    Hostix, May 25, 2015 IP