1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Tech Blog

Discussion in 'Sites' started by MattUK, Oct 15, 2009.

Gizmotron.co.uk is an establshed tech blog with unique quality content.

It's currently on Auction at Flippa - http://flippa.com/auctions/76741/Tech-Blog although I will consider private bids from here should it fail to meet the reserve in the auction.

The site has a unique design and I have spent around $3,000 employing writers to create over 900 unique posts.

Over $1,000 has been spent on marketing the site, which includes link building plus a couple of front pages on Digg which resulted in many links to the site.

Considering the amount of content I have never had the time to effectively monetise the site.

I'm gradually selling off my blogs as I'm diverting attention into building and running an e-commerce site.

For full info and traffic stats please visit the auction page - http://flippa.com/auctions/76741/Tech-Blog

MattUK, Oct 15, 2009 IP
    Western likes this.
  2. jseusfreaks

jseusfreaks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    110 $ from me ..

jseusfreaks, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  3. zinghana

zinghana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Whats your reserve please ?

zinghana, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  4. mikig

mikig Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    I see the listing was suspended on Flippa by adminstrator. Why was it suspended? Do you have proof of revenue?

mikig, Oct 16, 2009 IP