1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Tech Blog with 100+ Unique Visitors / Month | 65 Original Articles | BIN only $19

Discussion in 'Sites' started by lokeshthegeek, Aug 10, 2013.

I am selling one tech blog techflyhigh.com. This was one of my friend's site.

Here are the key features of this site:
    • Based on WordPress - So easy to manage and regulate
    • Around 64 hand-written unique articles (written by my friend only)
    • Traffic - 100+ Unique Visitors and 150 Unique Views per month (more to come, please check attached links for analytics proof at the end).

"Buy it Now price" is not Negotiable

Earnings?

My friend has not used any type of earning method for this site since he started. It was kept plain since its creation :).

If you have adsense account with you, then this site could be best buy for you. You can earn around $3 to $6 or more per month with this traffic.

This was all about this site. Feel free to ask your queries and moreover, you may add me on following: (for better communication)

GTalk:
    (After adding please don't forget to tell me your DP name)

I am waiting for your queries.
    Best Regards!

Links:

lokeshthegeek, Aug 10, 2013 IP