1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Team Beachbody

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by gnk_corp, Feb 27, 2014.

Has anyone had any success with this program? I just enrolled as a coach to be able to start promoting beachbody products, but it seems I might have jumped the gun. They are very restrictive on how you advertise their products.

gnk_corp, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  2. EpicAffiliateGuy

EpicAffiliateGuy Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah I have had a good amount of success with Team BeachBody. I know what you mean about the way they are very restrictive with the way you promote their products but it helps them stay professional and not spammy. I used POF and Facebook ads to promote the products as well as offline marketing. Offline marketing was my favorite method as it delivered the most success.

EpicAffiliateGuy, Mar 15, 2014 IP
    gnk_corp likes this.
  3. gnk_corp

gnk_corp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmmm interesting, thank you for the response. I used to have a pof and it was interesting how many inquiries I got for personal training rather than dating Lol. So far I've only used article marketing for team beachbody. Being a certified personal trainer, I'm thinking of combining beachbody workout programs as a alternative option for clients that cannot afford long-term personal training contracts. But for right now, I'm thinking of a way to crack the online portion.

gnk_corp, Mar 18, 2014 IP