1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Teaching You Traffic And Building Sites

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by Sacredhoops, Jul 19, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    First Thank You! Thank you for the interested to learn more about this first ever Apprentice/Mentor/Executive Program!

This is where I show you a true inside look of how to create a true authoritative site that will make you money for the long term.

I ask for you to please read all the information below to make your decision on which option you'd like to participate in.

I always have more applicants than positions available so please HURRY FAST to secure your position.

Know that there some very interesting ways to make money, build sites, and even different SEO strategies but here things I will be teaching is what 99% of people are do not know what I do this makes it a very exclusive group that I will be giving you all the information that you need to succeed in today's online world.

What You Will Learn:
    - Keyword Research
    - Site Building
    - Site Structure
    - On-Site SEO
    - Fill the Site Content
    - Complete the Site
    - Building Links
    - Promote Your Site
    - MAKE YOU MONEY!

***Exclusive Bonuses
    -- Strategies to use a Private Network
    -- More exclusive link building (such as guest blog posts, links from wikipedia, and build your own private network)
    -- Creating Content that sticks and spreads (with proven case study)

What's the best option for you?
    1.) Apprentice
    This is a free apprentice but to make sure we are both serious and willing to put in the work. i do ask for a down payment of $250 which is 100% refundable once you have completed the program 100%. This is where you will be learning all the information, but no hands on experience through this program. I give the information, answer all questions, and help you as much as possible.

2.) Mentor
    This is where you will be learning hands on, but do know that all the work you do, but we own all the property. This is where I purchase the domain, host the site, and you learn behind the scene of what I do. I will walk through step by step of everything to do with the sites. I will walk you through while literally holding your hand to make sure you understand everything that is being down. Once you learn the process it's very easy to reproduce this all on your own.

3.) Executive
    This is where you will 100% own the site once the program is completed and will earn long term income through this site for years to come! I will assist in purchasing the domain, hosting the sites, and could review any site that you have up already (but I will and could brutally honest with you).

Again remember that these sites 100% revenue is yours! This executive group will the the bonuses, and I will not just leave you after the program is complete. This is where I will continue to stay in contact and assist in the longer term up until 6 months or until your site has started to make money.
    The Next Step

If you want in, the first step is to fill out this application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EuWxy9qqueGK_PmOBj-vDSYb9sAqVyhb8gpJwW29sxI/viewform?usp=send_form

Don't forget that the group sized are limited and first come first served.

Sacredhoops, Jul 19, 2014 IP