1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Teach me Joomla! for $15/hr.

Discussion in 'Services' started by RogerDodgr, Jun 27, 2011.

I need to learn to develop in Joomla!. I am thinking a tutor could help me learn faster (Helping me learn faster is the key idea). So, do you want to be a Joomla! tutor?

I know this is a bit unusual but, we will work with a screen-sharing service and you will view my PC screen as we chat. Sessions will be for about one hour and it will be casual and pleasant for both of us I hope (I'm an idea guy who likes to learn). I will work with people who have established good reputations here at DP and I will use different folks (in order to look at things from different perspectives).

I will set up a sample site with GoDaddy's 1-click install options, so we don't have to worry about breaking stuff. The first session we will probably work out the details of screen sharing and things like that. I'm starting from 'Zero' with Joomla! so we will just jump in and start setting stuff up (everything is new to me).

As an aside, I still need to make up my mind on a screen-sharing service, but will just pay gotomeeting.com for a month if I can't find something cheaper (any suggestions?).

Oh yeah, Your English must be perfect.

RogerDodgr, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  2. phpgod

phpgod Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll teach you...sent you a PM.

phpgod, Jun 28, 2011 IP