1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Taxes and Accounting

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by l0cke, Jun 11, 2004.

Shawn,

This is in regards to the re-write of Optigold. Could the accounting and setup of tax codes be setup different? The current system does not work well for us as we are registered to collect tax in all provinces in Canada. Each province has its own account code in our financial system (Oracle), for example:

• BC - xxx-xxx-xxxx-xxxx-2530-xxxx-xxxx
    • MB - xxx-xxx-xxxx-xxxx-2520-xxxx-xxxx
    • etc.
    Currently I export a QuickBooks file, parse it and then execute a stored proc to load the Oracle interface tables. It would be nice if I could create a custom accounting export and push it directly into the Oracle interface tables. If OG goes to mysql I believe this issue may be eliminated, as I would have more control over what I pull.

One other thing I have been working on is a Revenue Recognition interface to account for the revenue's in the correct periods. Perhaps this will be considered as well?

l0cke, Jun 11, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Already planned...

digitalpoint, Jun 11, 2004 IP