1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tax Classification

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by NWO, Jan 15, 2007.

Well I’m none of the tax classifications listed on the CJ Publishers application since I’m still claimed by my parents, so should I put Other? Anyone else do this?

NWO, Jan 15, 2007 IP
  2. usmcpv

usmcpv Peon

Best Answers:
    irs.gov will be the best place to look.

usmcpv, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  3. tvmatt

tvmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you under 18? If so, the account will have to go in one of your parent's names.

If you're over 18, it doesn't matter if your parents still claim you as a dependent - as long as you're an individual (not a corporation, partnership, etc...) then choose "individual". You still have to file taxes under your name, even if your parents can claim you as a dependent on their taxes.

tvmatt, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  4. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think you have to be over 18 to use CJ so I'd transfer it over to one of your parents quick so that you can make some money. Otherwise if you make commissions and they find out your under 18 they might just cancel your account and your commissions. Good Luck

micksss, Jan 27, 2007 IP