1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tasked to increase the ranking of my website.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by AlanBarlow574, Mar 15, 2021.

I have been tasked with increasing the rank of a custom website. I been doing my research and found that the best way to get the quickest way to increase the ranking is through content writing. Are there any others that I may be missing and forget to include and are these the only ones or there are others too?

AlanBarlow574, Mar 15, 2021 IP
  2. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is but one small aspect of SEO. And it is a small aspect. I just took on a site that was filled with GREAT content, that didn't have a single ranking for any of their preferred keywords. In a couple of months I had them ranking for dozens of phrases with only small amendments to content, so you will need a much more balanced approach if you wish to increase the site's ranking. I suggest starting with Google's Guide to SEO.

Oso Optimized, Mar 15, 2021 IP
  3. Host4Biz

Host4Biz Member

Best Answers:
    I think there are to points of investment:
    - Time
    - Money
    On the first stage you start learning the stuff and hire SEO firm + spend some funds on contextual ads.
    Once you have decent level of knowledge you can start doing everything by your own.
    But do not expect first results and try to avoid the firms/persons who offer you instant results.
    That is against nature of SE and organic SEO.

Host4Biz, Mar 16, 2021 IP
  4. yedy72

yedy72 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you start to put great content on your page people might like to share it. But the problem is how do people know that you have great content? So you have to think on a good marketing strategy to promote your website. Google ads would be something Facebook can do that magic to. Get out and in contact with your visitors/customer ask them to like an share you.

yedy72, Mar 17, 2021 IP
  5. digital_partners

digital_partners Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is a quick list for you :)

1. Check your sitemap and send it to Google via Search Console.
    2. If you use Wordpress, find best SEO plugins like Yoast, All in SEO, etc.
    3. Write unique and useful contents for your visitors. (at least 1000 words)
    4. Search for your keywords and try to use them in;
      • each page of your meta tag titles,
      • each page of your meta tag descriptions,
      • your blog titles.
    5. Try to use Heading1, Heading2, etc styles in your posts.
    6. Use related images in your posts (at least one). Do not forget to use Image Alt and Image Description tags with your keywords.
    7. You may add videos from YouTube related to your content bu do not forget those videos must be useful for your visitor.
    8. Try to get backlinks related your blog's content. You may try blog posting free.
    9. Try to use Social Media signals; Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram (stories) etc... You may share your blog posts links on social media.
    These are some of the key facts about SEO. You can start from here but please do not forget sou have to learnt and try so many techniques to get higher in rankings.

digital_partners, Apr 10, 2021 IP
  6. Myles Claude

Myles Claude Peon

Best Answers:
    Follow these suggestions to improve your search engine optimization (SEO) and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search engine results.
    1. Publish Relevant Content.
    2. Update Your Content Regularly.
    3. Metadata.
    4. Have a link-worthy site.
    5. Use alt tags.

Myles Claude, Apr 12, 2021 IP
  7. Lika55

Lika55 Peon

Best Answers:
    To do this, I used the promotion of my site. I ordered it from professionals and then got an excellent result.

Lika55, Apr 18, 2021 IP
  8. Cloud_Geek

Cloud_Geek Peon

Best Answers:
    This is not the full picture. Typical steps involve in SEO are:

On page SEO:
    In On Page, you will have to work on keywords research and optimization on web pages. Web page speed optimization, Mobile responsiveness, Robots.txt, sitemap, urls optimization, etc.

Off Page SEO:
    In off page, you will have to publish guest posts on quality sites, social media marketing, creating profiles of brand in relevant directories. Moreover get listed in reviews sites, etc.

Cloud_Geek, Apr 19, 2021 IP
  9. robertbrownn

robertbrownn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Follow these suggestions to improve your SEO ranking and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search-engine results.

1. Publish Relevant Content
    2. Update Your Content Regularly
    3. Metadata
    4. Woking on high DA websites.
    5. Use alt tags
    6: Sitemap optimization

There are many more activity, you need to used to get the top rank in search results.

robertbrownn, Apr 20, 2021 IP
  10. Joe Smithe

Joe Smithe Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's how to improve your Google rankings and rank higher .
    1- Improve your page loading speed.
    2- Produce high quality content.
    3-Optimize your images.
    4-Break up your content with header tags.
    5-Use outbound link .
    6-Optimize your site for mobile device.
    6-sharing on social media.

Joe Smithe, May 1, 2021 IP
  11. Azharuddin Sheikh

Azharuddin Sheikh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When you will go for SEO for your website then keep On page Optimization process strong, this is the main thing where google and people will find your website through keywords.

Azharuddin Sheikh, Dec 16, 2021 IP
  12. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    You can definitely increase the ranking through quality content but that isn't the only approach that will help you. Make sure that the site is optimized well, that it loads fast, that the structure and navigation are good, that users will have a quality experience on the site. Also, work on links, connect with other reliable sources out there, promote the site widely across the web, update it regularly, as all of these activities will help you in achieving better ranking.

VortexAlpha, Jan 17, 2022 IP
  13. Kerry Watson

Kerry Watson Banned

Best Answers:
    Follow these tips to increase your search engine optimization (SEO) and see your website climb the search engine rankings to the top.

Publish content that is both relevant and authoritative.
    Regularly update your content.
    Metadata.
    Have a site that is worthy of being linked to.
    Make use of alternative tags.

Kerry Watson, Jan 20, 2022 IP
  14. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    Please, don't expect the rank to rise quickly. On average, it takes up to 3 months after updating with high-quality and unique content.

Đặng Văn Bình, Jan 20, 2022 IP