1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Targeting gay community online

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Kuna, May 16, 2021.

Hi

I'm gay but not a marketer, I'm a developer. Currently I'm working on non-adult gay website/community. I'd like to get potential subscribers before I go any further. I'm not sure where to start advertising.

I don't know many online gay communities, except for dating apps and some forums, but I don't want to go there. Facebook seems like a good option but I can only target specific "gay" interests.

Can anyone give me some tips?

Kuna, May 16, 2021 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have a gay friend who is also a pilot. He was on a few general pilot forums for years. Then he decided to create a gay pilot's forum. It has quite a few members these days. You might think of doing something similar: find a general forum that is of interest to you and then create a similar one for gay members. The original forum would be a place to announce it and try to get the charter members signed up. Once you have that core interest group, you could think about expanding it to other focuses, as well.

jrbiz, Jun 5, 2021 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure the two of you get along quite well. :rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Jun 5, 2021 IP
    Sphor likes this.
  4. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know any gay communities, But I guess you can find your audience by Googling and searching for any related platforms. Also you can talk about it with your gay friends and ask them to spread info about your platform among their friends to make some kind of information chain

Leadnetwork, Jun 7, 2021 IP