1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Targeted Traffic At Affordable Prices

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by swami2, Jul 22, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. amido22

amido22 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you sell with cpanel ?
    can I choose the time I get the traffic and when I can stop it ?
    Can I send per hour ?

amido22, May 11, 2014 IP
  2. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No. That is not possible.

swami2, May 30, 2014 IP
  3. sumeet lunia

sumeet lunia Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you buy also or just selling??

sumeet lunia, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  4. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Momentally, just selling.

swami2, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  5. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am selling highly targeted pop-under traffic (country and niche targeted). The price is $1.4 per 1000 visitors.

Momentally, I accept only Skrill as a payment method.

For more informations, please visit my site located at: http://wctraffic.ga/

Thank you.

The traffic comes from portfolio that consist of over 8500 web sites internet wide, including 3 established search engines, 2 internet service providers, movie sites, social networking sites, online gaming sites, and a well known domain registrar which currently hosts over 5000 ad supported web sites. These internet properties generate over 20,000,000 unique visitors per day and generate between 45MM – 60MM ad impression each day. The quality is unsurpassed.

I offer three different types of traffic, and they are:

1. Targeted Traffic

This traffic is 24 hour unique, English speaking visitors with over 100 targeting categories and over 30+ country options including United States, Canada, South America, Australia, Germany, France, Mexico, Spain and UK, you pay one flat rate regardless of how deep the targeting. US & Canada can also be targeted by time zone! The price is $1.40 per 1.000 visitors.

2. Mature Traffic

This is traffic intended for a mature audience. The price is $1.70 per 1.000 visitors.

3. Alexa Traffic

Each visitor from this network is guaranteed to have the Alexa toolbar installed. Each visit will count towards the overall increase of a sites Alexa ranking. The price is $2.50 per 1.000 visitors.

For all questions, please PM me, or post here.

Thank you.

I now accept and paypal.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    swami2, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  6. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am selling guaranteed non-incentivized U.S.A. sign ups for your free to join business opportunity programs, and I have the lowest prices on the market!

How It Works

I can push over 2.5 million advertisements internet wide each and everyday. These viewers interested in these advertisements are taken to a link page containing over 20 links to popular business opportunity programs. When a user clicks a link, they are directed to a corresponding members site. For instance, if someone clicks on a link for the Free1Up.com program, they will be redirected to one of the members sites that have purchased guaranteed signups. When a program link is clicked, they are directed to the members site through a special script. This script monitors the visitors progress through the members site. If the visitor decides to sign up for a program, the script will capture the exact information submitted to the member through their website, and place a copy of this information on the server. This information is held as proof of delivery so that client can verify this lead once they log into their stats area.

Quality

Visitors are in no way enticed or rewarded for signing up for a program. Visitors can feel free to sign up for the information they deem valuable. In fact only 5% of the visitors ever sign up for a program and 2% sign up for more than one program. For this reason I must push millions of advertisements across many networks to bring the people in to review these sites. The quality is unsurpassed.

Guarantee

I guarantee that the sign ups are from genuine people interested in learning more about your product or service. I guarantee the email address to be 100% fully deliverable. If an email can not be delivered to the address, then I will gladly remove the sign up and credit the account.

Delivery Time

Whether you need 1000 signups in less than a month or 25 signups in a few days, the speed is unsurpassed in every way. As a common rule I set up most accounts to finish out within 30 days or less. In the event rush delivery is needed, I can make adjustments to accounts and have them finished in only a few days. You will NEVER wait months for a campaign to be completed.

Stats Area

With your order, you will get username and password to login to stats area to check how many signups have been delivered for the day and for all time.

Prices

Here are the available packages, and their prices:

- 50 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $62

- 100 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $124

- 250 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $299

- 500 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $595

- 1000 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $999

Rush Delivery (10 days or less)

- 50 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $82

- 100 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $144

- 250 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $319

- 500 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $615

- 1000 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $1019

Method Of Payment

I momentally accept only Skrill as a payment method.

Questions

If you have any questions, just PM me, or contact me at the next e-mail address:

Thank you.

P.S.: Review copies are not available.

P.P.S.: If the person sign up, but do not confirm his e-mail address, I count this as a sign up.

swami2, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  7. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am selling alexa traffic, which means that every visitor is guaranteed to have the Alexa toolbar installed. Each visit will count towards the overall increase of a site Alexa ranking.

The price is $2.50 per 1.000 visitors, and I accept Skrill as a payment method.

Thank you.

swami2, Oct 2, 2014 IP
  8. xXxpert

xXxpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Does anyone care about Alexa these days ?? i think its an old saying :p

xXxpert, Oct 2, 2014 IP
  9. vectors

vectors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Alexa is bit strange now a days! Its stuck almost for 4 months. Maybe there is some issue! Can you confirm it will change something If I buy service?

vectors, Oct 4, 2014 IP
  10. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What you want to say, I don't understand you?!

swami2, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  11. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't know. Buy it, and see what will happen.

swami2, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  12. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alexa ranks depend on many different factors. Before starting any Alexa service, your site must be already indexed by the program and given a basic rank. Since Alexa ranks are based on 3 month averages, your site may see less increase if it is not at least 3 months old. Alexa averages are also based on page views, backlinks and organic traffic from search engines. Sending 10,000 visitors per day to a site without taking any steps to insure other requirements have been made, may not cause any difference in your rank. I can not guarantee, speculate or provide estimates for any rank in conjunction with use of my Alexa traffic. I do guarantee that each visitor will have the toolbar installed and be from the country of the requested geotarget. I can not guarantee or offer any insight into anything beyond this.

swami2, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  13. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I now accept and paypal.

Thank you.

swami2, Oct 10, 2014 IP
  14. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    egoldzone, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  15. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    egoldzone, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  16. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Momentally, I cannot offer you any free review packages.

The minimum traffic order is 5k traffic, and I can target your site to "trading online" niche.

swami2, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  17. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can order 25 sign ups for $31 first, to test.

swami2, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  18. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am selling 24 hour unique web site traffic, with over 100 targeting categories and over 30+ country options including United States, Canada, South America, Australia, Germany, France, Mexico, Spain and UK, you pay one flat rate regardless of how deep the targeting. US & Canada can also be targeted by time zone! The price is $1.40 per 1.000 visitors.

For more information, please PM me.

Thank you.

swami2, Oct 22, 2014 IP
  19. Hungryforsuccess

Hungryforsuccess Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seems cool do you offer this advertising for something which is forsale or a service which costs the customer money ?

Hungryforsuccess, Oct 23, 2014 IP
  20. Nicolas2020

Nicolas2020 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how it works, works with google adsense, you can make money

Nicolas2020, Oct 24, 2014 IP