1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying TARGETED GLOBAL CHRISTIAN TRAFFIC LINKS

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by Going Green, Jul 17, 2014.

HELLO,
    I AM SEEKING LINKS ON CHRISTIAN 80%, PAGAN 10% AND WICCAN 10% WEBSITES THAT RECEIVE A LOT OF UNIQUE VISITORS PER DAY.
    I WOULD LIKE THE POSTING OF MY SITE TO OTHER SITES WITH DO FOLLOW LINKS TO BE ONGOING AND A CERTAIN NUMBER PER MONTH.
    TELL ME WHAT YOU CAN DO.
    SITE: ALLPRAYERREQUESTS.COM

Going Green, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  2. Alex Peterson

Alex Peterson Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My name is Alex Peterson and I represent web traffic service provider - RapidHits. Our company offers web site traffic promotion for every goal and success. Our traffic service is guaranteed way to boost web sites ranks and reputation, including Alexa rank and Google SERP. We already have successful partnership with many web design companies around the world.

Currently our Network can generate up to 50 million unique visitors on daily basis from all over the world. The Platform gives you full control of all traffic features, including instant new campaign activation and live statistics.

For more information please contact me:
    email:

Thank you for your time and have a nice day,

Alex Peterson, Jul 29, 2014 IP