1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Targeted Gaming Social Network - FPSGAMESPOT.COM

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cronik, Jul 12, 2013.

This is another great site that I am selling, one that I wish I didn't have to sell. I had big plans for this domain, but I don't have the time work on it. It is for the "fps gaming" niche, - a WordPress/BuddyPress social network websites with over 400 videos posted to it.

There are some empty pages where you can start posting reviews (Amazon affiliate links are perfect for reviews) and game downloads. I was going to either add wallpapers and/or "free fps games", as these keywords aren't too hard to rank.

I posted all the videos because that's the kind of stuff that people like to share, and since its a social network type of site I thought that was important. I've installed all the important plugins that I thought would be beneficial to the website, from SEO to BuddyPress addons. Also, the Social Login plugin so people can connect with Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, etc.

This would be a fun project for anyone who is interested in gaming! Message me if you have any questions, and place a bid or buy from thread if you want. :)

cronik, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  2. suprastan

suprastan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Not much here. How many members?

suprastan, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  3. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    No members yet, your basically paying for a site that's ready to go with an idea. The domain is PR1 and I believe video game reviews would get a lot of traffic.. think when people search for gamespot.com reviews, they might search for things like "gamespot modern warfare 3 review".. I can see fpsgamespot ranking right by it if everything is optimized. With social media and organic search engine traffic the site will be able to get its first members and build from there.

cronik, Jul 14, 2013 IP