1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Targeted Article Site Traffic from Bored.com

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by Menno Flora, Aug 5, 2016.

Place Bid

Current bid: No bid yet
(no reserve)
USD

Must be at least $1.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi Everyone,

I would like to do a short intro for our company Flora Traffic and our new traffic service for Article Content sites.
    We send traffic to content pages by indexing content previews on our domains. We have some premium domains we use to generate traffic and we sell this traffic to our content publishers. Recently we have acquired Bored.com to launch our services for Article Sites. We publish content previews, linking directly to your Viral, Blog, Funny etc. content. When our visitor clicks a preview on our site, they are directly sent to your content page. We have been active with this model in the games industry (i.e. Freegames.com) for a couple years now and we are very excited to start offering our service for Article sites as well.

We are offering the first month of traffic for Free! Have a look at our sites Bored.com and Articlesgalore.com. If you think your site qualifies to get listed; get in touch with us and we'll set you up!

After the first month you can place a bid for our traffic and we will continue sending traffic to your site. If you don't think our traffic is going to work for you and you don't want to buy that's up to you, guaranteed no strings attached!

Reach out to me here at DP or get in touch through sales@

floratraffic.com
    • Targeted article traffic
    • Competitive rates
    • Getting listed is easy!
    • We offer free trials!
    • No need to link back to us

Menno Flora, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  2. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller: