1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Targeted Analytics Traffic

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by swami2, Dec 9, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I sell USA Targeted Analytics Traffic. What is this USA Targeted Analytics Traffic, and what are the benefits?

USA Targeted Analytics Traffic is a form of native advertising that is fully trackable in Google Analytics, GetClicky, and virtually any other tracking system available online today.

Key Benefits:

- Trackable by all tracking systems.

This means no matter what tracking systems are being used, you will be able to verify the traffic to the site. Perfect for Amazon, Etsy and eBay accounts as well!

- Great Time-On-Site Averages (2-5 minute average).

This is one of our most engaged types of traffic. Average time spent on site is between 2-5 minutes.

- Low Bounce Rate.

With the amount of time each visitor spends on a site, you can be sure they are engaged. Many visitors go to multiple pages deep within a site (as long as it is designed well), which lowers your bounce rates.

- Double Verify Protection.

DoubleVerify authenticates the quality of digital media for the world's largest brands ensuring viewable, fraud-free, brand-safe ads.

- Instant Activation.

Your ads starts very soon, after you order the traffic.

- No Restrictions.

We welcome all types of ads. Whether you have sound, pops, java alerts, tech support offers or frame breakers, your ads will be accepted.

- Large Order Discounts.

If you have a single site that requires a minimum of 20,000 per day, and at least 100,000 total visitors, contact us for a discounted rate.

The price is $2.60 per 1000 visitors, and the minimum order is 5000 visitors.

I accept Paypal, as a payment method.

If you want to order, you must PM me, or send me an e-mail, to the next e-mail address:

Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    swami2, Dec 9, 2018 IP