1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Target your Adsense income secrets!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by farasens, Aug 7, 2010.

I see there are a lot of beginners here, some old, some young. I need to show you and teach you about making money with Adsense and what's the secret. It's really simple, but all you have to do is to learn from your mistakes. I bet that there are a lot of $27-79 ecourses with the informations I'm going to put here. Why I put it here for free? I just want to help some people earn some money. If I do it, everyone can do it.

Let me tell you why I put this here, free:

• in highschool I was helping my colleges to make their homework and undertand more about the sky and stuff.
    • now I have a small company and I help people with money, paying their salary and helping them doing something in life
    • I love giving a change to anyone. I love non-conformity and bending the rules. You should do it too!

Let's make money with Google Adsense:

- the first thing you have to know is that Google really hates MFA sites. Which are those? Those are poor sites like autobloggs, 5 pages sites and so on. I know that because most of my friends (not friends, but people I read in my Google Reader) who had poor sites got-deindexed step by step. I never got de-indexed because my sites and the content I put online is well-researched and legit.

- don't do a MFA site, like 5 pages site, rather a super-site with hundreds of pages of GOOD content in a good niche (stock trading, loans, student loans, solution problem keywords and so on). If you don't want to put the time to research and write good content, rather wait to have the money to outsource. Better build somethng good, rather than something bad.

- Some people say it's all about testing and wasting your time writing, outsourcing and losing money. I say it's all about working smart, not dumber! You don't have to write lots of content in every possible niche to make money online, you have to know in which niche you have to write. I tell you that the best niches up there are those who pay much, where there is a lot of competition and people find a solution to their problem, they are desperated or embarrased and they NEED TO CLICK. How to find good domains where people need to click?

• simple example: "I need money fast and the only way to take them is to make a loan online". What I am going to do if I am really desperated and embarrased to ask someone else? I am going to google "I need a loan"; "I need a personal loan"; "I need a bank loan, but I don't have a bank account", etc
    • what if I have some anal itching and I am to embarrased to ask someone else? I am going to google it. I am going to google for a solution and I'll clic everything that comes and give me a solution to my problem. You got the idea
    • BUY A SOLUTION KEYWORD LIST. Use Google Adwords to find lots of keywords from those solution keywords which have low competition and huge CTR.

- CTR is very important. What does CTR people? The rate of the click! People click if they need a solution to their problem, they need a product or they are going to search a travel destination. I was in the train last week, going to the sea-side, and I was browsing Google to find a cheap hotel. I don't click Google ads, but this time I needed to click Google ads to find a cheap hotel. I find one. So, travel is hot, in any international or local niche.

- Single mothers niche is always a hot niche: there are tons or even millions of single mothers needing a job, some grants or some help and they are going to search a lot Google for an answer. The point is that people 10% of the time search because they need a solution to their problem. Be there with content in order to get clicks and make a lot of money.

- Use the term of parasite hosting to make lots of money, really fast, with no website and no money for hosting and domains (I don't talk about blogspot). Hubpages is a large content farm, with high PR and good authority. If you find good domains you can gain almost instant trafic and huge clicks. I wrote a hubpages the year before, in a "big/saturated topic" and in a few hours I got a $2+ click. You may tell me I am wrong and that was random, but it was not. I did it several times with a simple formula, formula I am going to tell you for free. The niche was car loans and the formula was "long tails".

- always try new languages: Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, etc. If you find a good domain you make lots of money online, you can outsource the content in different language and make 5x more money. Most of the people think English is the only way to make money online with adsense, but advertisers are more and more and finding that Google Adwords is a good way to make money online. I use Google Adwords on my own to gain traffic and make money and it's very cheap and useful. Banks are using Google adwords to promote their services, for example. They pay good. Hotels and so on. Service related companies.

- write lots of content. For example you can create 5000+ Hubpages in solution keyword niches and find out who make you the best money. Then create some super-sites, make some money with adsense, sell 50% of the sites on flippa and make money money to outsource, and the rest you use for yourself. Create then supersites with those hot domains in german, french, russian and so on and make a lot of money.

- join some private forums that, not only they teach you to make money online, but they are full of internet marketers who are going to pay lots of money to you to write their content. It's a good investition to make lots of money online.

- advertise your services on DigitalPoint advertising in order to make money to outsource or start new projects.

farasens, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  2. fusion_pro

fusion_pro Peon

Best Answers:
    Very informative thanks.

fusion_pro, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  3. fusion_pro

fusion_pro Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry about double post, i got 404 error the first time so its not my fault :(

fusion_pro, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  4. asiansoft

asiansoft Peon

Best Answers:
    interesting but bit long. thanks any way

asiansoft, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  5. farasens

farasens Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The short way is "read/test/experiment". The long way is useful to newbs because they can target easy/good niche in the first day, rather 12'th month.

Please come with ideas/experience along with me.

farasens, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  6. josechukkiri

josechukkiri Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very good posting to understand clearly. Kindly suggest the names of forums from where can make money.

josechukkiri, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  7. jrcwork01

jrcwork01 Peon

Best Answers:
    The part about supersites is really interesting. Taking it to that level once you've got some good paying niches through adsense is actually a good idea!

jrcwork01, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  8. PankajKumar

PankajKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    A very nice post and informative.

PankajKumar, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  9. farasens

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys! Hoping to see more people building useful supersites and making lots of money, rather than poor/5 pages MFA sites.

farasens, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  10. sixsense

sixsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very good post thank you for white hat methode.

sixsense, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  11. farasens

Best Answers:
    Thanks! I am here to help. It's better to use white hat. Better make $1000 a week, white hat, for the following 10-20 years, than making 10k/week for the next 2 months.

farasens, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  12. akeblogger

akeblogger Peon

Best Answers:
    Very nice info. I like your idea about solution keywords. It's really like that. I found it myself when my pc has infected virus, I search google and click everthing that seems to solve my problem.

akeblogger, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  13. farasens

Best Answers:
    That's true. Think about it: there are millions of people clicking everything if their computer gets infected. You can make tons of money with them if you know how: and the solution is: solution keywords and long tails.

farasens, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  14. coolerchoice

coolerchoice Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great post good information this is what this forum should see more of

coolerchoice, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  15. averagejenny

averagejenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post on this topic.. I see you've did your research.. I have used some of those methods and I am seeing results and I use Hubpages a lot because people love to read articles.. I'm making some money on there and my earnings are increasing every day...

averagejenny, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  16. googlecrawl

googlecrawl Banned

Best Answers:
    great info dude

googlecrawl, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  17. farasens

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys and gals. I did my research, and not only research, rather spending lots of money learning about adsense and putting things into practice. It's easier to be sure "it works" when you do it over and over again with a simple formula.

I know I made $2+ a couple of hours after I wrote a hubpages a couple of times with a simple formula and long tails. So, basicaly, if you pay 2$ for a 400 word article, after the first click you're on profit. You just have to test, re-test and to know what works and why is going to work.

Another important word in marketing and making money online with Adsense is "NEED". If people need a loan or something else, they are going to click everything, because they are desperate and need a solution. There are lots of unused long tails where people don't get in because they don't know the potential. Using Hubpages authority and writing articles can make you up to 10k dollars per month, if done right.

farasens, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  18. Yaniman

Yaniman Peon

Best Answers:
    It is really cool to know that you have earned $ by hubpages. I created some hubs and still waiting for some one to click on it. Anyway this is a nice post.

Yaniman, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  19. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    good advice.

Be especially aware that if you put adsense on your autoblogs, it allows Google to tie all your sites together. They decide you are a spammer, ALL your sites get downgraded/banned. You might even lose your adsense account.

contentboss, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  20. farasens

Best Answers:
    Hubpages is a really good resource to make money online. I've made around 10k dollar with Hubpages alone and I've spent just to little time doing it. Yes, you can do it, but you have to know what you do. Either you create good/good grammar/information hubpages that your readers are going to consider useful and they are going to click on the ads, either you won't make any money. As said, concentrate on solution problem keywords and transitional keywords.

Some people say that the best way to make money,either with super-sites or Hubpages is to exploit stupid and poor people. Stupid people are more likely to click on ads because they live with the impression that some clicks are going to change their lifes. It's not like that, but you have to know that, not them. Maybe they'll learn, maybe they'll not. For example, no one is going to put your hair back if you get access to a private forum. See the cliche here?

People who are outside the cities and they live in the village are more likely to click. Do you get the thing? They are unexperienced and they have internet not for a very long time, or, they are desperate to do money because no one will hire them there.

farasens, Aug 9, 2010 IP