1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Targeleon.com - PPC Affiliate Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by cpvlink, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Arick,

Thank you for reviews, questions, and suggestions! Our affiliates' feedback is very important to us to improve our platform.

1. Currently there are no API request limits.

2. Generating new UID is not available at the moment. But the note is taken, and we'll add this option in a very short time.
    SEMrush

Targeleon, Oct 25, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Publishers, thank you for participating in our recent survey in regards to the new payment options. We really appreciate your feedback.

We've just added ePayments service to the payments options, which, by the way, allows us to send funds to BTC as well. If any of these payment services is more convenient for you, we encourage you to use them.

Payoneer is coming in very shortly. We'll keep you posted.

Targeleon, Nov 11, 2016 IP
  3. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there, today i join Targeleon.com i really want to test them on my own, i have a network of adult websites over 50.000 visitors daily 90% organic traffic from search engine good quality traffic anyway if someone is interested to know what will happen i will post new updates here :)

Update:
    They are fast support! And my network of websites was fast approved by Marina skype marina.targeleon

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    ZoC, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  4. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Partners,

2016 is coming to an end, and we'd like to thank you for all your continued support during last 12 months. We extend to you our wishes for a bright, happy and prosperous New Year 2017.

May the New Year bring you new opportunities and may you rise to new heights.

Enjoy the countdown to a new year filled with new plans, new opportunities, and new memories!

A new year, a fresh start and infinite possibilities. Hope you have a wonderful year ahead!

Targeleon Team.

JPG-card-EN.jpg

Targeleon, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  5. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Targeleon network review CONTEST! Participate to WIN up to $1,000!

Dear Friends,

We are welcome you to participate in our network review contest and get a chance to WIN up to $1,000!

The rules are very simple. All you have to do is to write a unique, honest, unbiased review about our Affiliate Program and post it anywhere on the related to our business niche online source. It can be any affiliate/mobile marketing blog, site, board, forum, etc. The only restriction is, there should be no any previous mentioning about us on that source.

There are no any restrictions on the content, language, etc. of articles, but the more informative and visual they are, the more chances you get to win the main PRIZE of $1,000!

The CONTEST will start on January 15th and end on February 15th.

The WINNERs will be announced on March 1st, and the prizes will be delivered on March 3rd.

Once the article is ready and published, please create a Support Ticket with the subject line: "$1,000 CONTEST" and provide the link where the article can be found for our evaluation.

Major judging criteria:

- Level of information reliability
    - Depth of platform analysis
    - Uniqueness of the content
    - Graphical and image representation
    - Quality of the online source where review is posted
    - Presence of active links to our site

Prizes:

First place - $1,000!
    Second place - $500
    Third place - $300
    Fourth place - $200
    Fifth place - $100
    From Sixth to Tenth place - $50 each

Good Luck!!!

Targeleon, Jan 11, 2017 IP
  6. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, the contest is surely interesting. I may decide to join in the contest later on.

The latest banners from Targeleon is quite better and I like it. That banners surely will attract more engagement. In meanwhile, Could you help me please setup CPI Smart Banner? I saw you earlier posted about this in this thread.
    I have worked with few CPI networks and got nice result. I wish Targeleon have similar product. If Targeleon has Smartlinks for CPI Coverage, I think it would stand in the competition. Other networks require us to compile the offers by ourselves and that is surely not good idea for most affiliates (except if AM help them doing that). If CPI Smartlinks from Targeleon meet my expectation, I may create one or two special landing pages for the CPI Offers.

Arick

Arick unirow, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  7. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Arick, thank you for noticing the banners update:), we do realize that the high quality banners is a part of the traffic conversion success. We are constantly working on coverage optimization and visual appeal of our ads to make sure good CRs for our publishers.

In regards to your request, the regular Smart link do have good portion of CPI ads in them, but if you need just the CPI links, yes, we can provide such ones. Please create the support ticket with the subject "CPI only coverage" and we'll add the CPI campaign to your account. Once the CPI only link is ready, we'll inform you, and you can start testing.

Targeleon, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  8. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    A ticket has been created (Ticket Number 341). I would try the Smart link as soon as it is available in my publisher account.

Arick unirow, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  9. jayd18

jayd18 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can anyone explain me how to use the offers link? I've the offer link but it's not like the banner iframe code that you paste directly in the page.

jayd18, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  10. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    I remember answered such question in my thread available HERE. The tutorial is not complete and maybe not easy to understand but I think it give an idea to serve offer to our sites (via Java Script or html codes).

Basically, Publisher has to get the URL Link of the offer (available after approval) and the creatives (images/flash). We then have to compile those images/flash with the URL of the offer. Anyone who is familiar with Ads Server and Affiliate may find it easy to serve offers but for most new people who just enter affiliate world it could be difficult.

Fortunately, There is Smart Tools in Targeleon Publisher Dashboard. In Smart Tools, publisher only need to select their favorite Ads Format and generate the Java Script/Iframe Codes.

Offer (Affiliate Ads) could be best choice if we create special landing page for special offer. As an example, we could buy PokeGoAnyOne.com and create website on it with title "Pokemon GO for Anyone". After creating the site, we just need to find any offer which match with the content. Create nice button in the center of the site and place the link (Offer Link) on that button. Anyone who click on that link would be presented with the ads. Done

To summarize, Smart Tools is good choice for most peoples because publisher just need to paste the codes and the ads would be visible automatically. Offers (Affiliate Ads) might be to difficult for anyone that recently join affiliate marketing but it probably has higher payout and exclusive ads. I do recommend using Smart Tools because it is easier to implement. Offers Ads is only good for anyone that already understand to serve ads by using Ads Server.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Arick unirow, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  11. jayd18

jayd18 Peon

Best Answers:
    I read your guide, I tried to copy the offer link and paste in a html code with an image button. If I try to click it appears the message: User not found.

jayd18, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  12. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    Based on my experience, some offers only valid for certain location. As an example, an offer which is valid only for US location may not available for Asian visitors. I have no idea if the offer would be redirected to another offers (based on visitor's location) or return an error.

The error of 'User Not Found' could be anything. It could be the error is related only to that offer (specific error) or there is an error in inserting User ID into affiliate link. I recommend you creating a support ticket and the staff may able to help you.

As far as I know, I never get such error so I may not be able to help you on this problem. To help staff debugging the problem, you may want to try another offers and if the problem no longer persist, the error maybe related only to that specific offer.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Arick unirow, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  13. jayd18

jayd18 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok ty for the help, btw I noticed that don't count the impressions in the statics.

jayd18, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  14. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    To see how many impression generated for the offers you were promoted, just take a look at your website statistic (look at your own website statistic, ie: Awstats, Google Analytic, cloudflare analytic, etc - depend on the analytic used in your site).

Affiliate company only track click and not the pageview/impression (we were talking about promoting Offers and not SmartLinks. For smartlinks, impression and click is available in publisher dashboard) because publisher who promoting offers only given a link to that offers and not JavaScript/Iframe. The only why to track impression is by using Java Script and Iframe but anyone who promote offers only get Link.

Anyone who is familiar with affiliate marketing already know about this. Affiliate Network/Company which allow their publisher to promote offers are given just Link. The Network then track the click and not the impression because it is impossible to do so since they only give Link and not Java Script/iFrame. All affiliate network/companies would only track click and conversion (only for Offers. Smartlinks track impression, click and conversion).

Most publisher who never promote offers may not fully aware about it but this is how the basic affiliate marketing works.

There is a reason why I recommend anyone to use Smart Tools. Using smartools is much easier because publisher just need to copy and paste JS/iFrame codes in their sites and the ads would be visible immediatelly.

However, for anyone who already familiar with affiliate marketing, they would prefer to promote Offers. promoting offers require much time and tedius works, but the earming usually quite huge.

SmartTools/SmartLinks and Offers are two different products. They do have different usage and promotion methods. Anyone who decide to jump into affiliate marketing should understand all aspects about Affiliate Marketing. Otherwise, just use smarttools and everything would be easy.

By the way, I am not staff so may explanation could be wrong. Anything I have written in this post is based on my own experience.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    Arick unirow, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  15. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, Arick, for such wonderful replies! All information is straight to the point and very reliable. There is not need for us to repeat the same things :).

Dear Affiliates, if there are any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. The best way is the ticket system, the tickets go straight to our support personal and are replied in a very knowledgeable and quick manner. We are always happy to provide any helpful advice and help with any technical implementations of our ad tags.

Targeleon, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  16. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Affiliates,

Small update from our side in regards to the new campaigns set up. We have expanded the categories selection and improved the coverage relevance for each category.

Please pay extra attention to the campaign category you choose. Your level of revenue greatly depends on the precise match of your traffic characteristic and our coverage.The proper campaign set up will result in your revenue boost and higher eCPMs immediately.

ccupdate.jpg

Targeleon, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  17. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Time Zone options have been added

Dear Affiliates,

Within the last tech update we've add TZ option to your Publisher account to make your work with us more efficient and convenient.

You can set the preferred TZ for the account globally in your Profile settings, or get Main Stats reports at any TZ locally.

Few major things to mention and be aware of:

- Profile selected TZ will adjust Main Stats, Conversion Log, and Main Dashboard;

- Payments are generated and processed based on Targeleon Server Time (PST);

- Main Stats Filters have TZ option now to let you track and compare any single campaign or overall stats in any selected TZ.

Targeleon, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  18. emirmous

emirmous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your advertisments are CPM based or CPA based?
    What is the average CPM rate for the tier 1 countries?

emirmous, Feb 24, 2017 IP
  19. charles walker

charles walker Peon

Best Answers:
    fuck its scam

charles walker, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  20. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    We pay based on conversions delivered. There should be some action done from the user side to generate revenue. The required action depends on the offer being promoted, it can be CPI, CPA, CPL, etc.

In regards to the rates, they do vary a lot, and each affiliate has different eCPMs and revenue generated, it depends a lot on the traffic quality and demand of advertisers.

If you check Top 10 page on our site, you'll see the most real current rates from the average affiliate stats. The page is updated daily.

Targeleon, Feb 27, 2017 IP