1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Targeleon.com - PPC Affiliate Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by cpvlink, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, guys, during last week we managed to bring on board amazingly high paying Italian coverage. If you are not sending IT traffic to us yet, it is time to do so right now! The eCPMs are just skyrocketing. Here is the screenshot of our top affiliate with the IT traffic.

[​IMG]

IT eCPM screenshot.jpg
    SEMrush
    Hello, Friends! All the payments up to July 24th have been completed. Enjoy your summer weekend!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2016
    Targeleon, Jul 28, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. bagus12

bagus12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    they scam
    they will suspend your account when it is already getting a lot of revenue

bagus12, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  3. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Please provide the screenshot of your suspended account with a lot of revenue. Otherwise just talking is pure defamation.

Send us the email to , we'll unlock your account, so you could show everyone your stats and earnings

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    Targeleon, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  4. dassgutta

dassgutta Member

Best Answers:
    Nice network! Love this convert. Now waiting for my first payout.
    screen.jpg

dassgutta, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  5. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, Friends! All the payments up to July 31st have been completed. Enjoy your weekend!

Targeleon, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  6. QasimHafeez

QasimHafeez Member

Best Answers:
    No review of sites..all are accepted?

QasimHafeez, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  7. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Not everyone is sending the traffic directly from some certain site. We see a lot of traffic coming from arbitragers, traffic exchanges, various software, such as toolbars, browser extensions, parked domains, social profiles, in-app traffic, and many other sources. We do care about the traffic TQ and conversions. The rest is up to affiliate.

Targeleon, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  8. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, Friends! All the payments up to August 7th have been completed. Enjoy your weekend!

Targeleon, Aug 12, 2016 IP
  9. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, Friends! All the payments up to August 22nd have been completed. Surprisingly, we still have quite a bunch of affiliate accounts with missing payment information. If you are sending traffic to us and earning revenue, please make sure you have your payment info filled out to avoid any payment delays. Have a wonderful weekend!

Targeleon, Aug 26, 2016 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  10. rezatak6

rezatak6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    only adult sites?
    can i add my online game (swf) site?
    @Targeleon

rezatak6, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  11. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    We accept mainstream and adult traffic.

Your site will be just fine. Make sure, when creating tags, pick non-adult option to avoid adult ads.

Targeleon, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  12. rezatak6

rezatak6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    rezatak6, Sep 1, 2016 IP
  13. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Correct, we pay for performance/conversions, your traffic has to convert to generate revenue, which should not be an issue for the good quality traffic, we have really good converting global coverage with great rates.

Here is an example of one of our current top affiliate stats:

upload_2016-9-1_10-24-8.png

Targeleon, Sep 1, 2016 IP
  14. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Affiliates! Small update on our side to improve your revenue even more with us.

We have updated our Smart Optimization Algorithm to 2.0 version. Within few days you should notice the improvement of your CRs and eCPMs. Please note, it requires up to 12-24 hours of stable traffic volume for the algorithm to evaluate the conversions and rates and start delivering top paying and relevant ads to your traffic sources. Enjoy!

Targeleon, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  15. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys! All the payments up to September 5th have been done.

And again, small Statistics update to make you experience working with us even better!

We've added Conversions Log to your reports. We hope it allows you to track, optimize, and understand your traffic performance better to reach even more superior ROIs.

While using any of the Smart Tools to deliver traffic to us, you'll be able to see the more detailed reports on the conversions: Date and Time, Campaign Name, Subid, GEO, IP, Useragent, Payout, and Conversion Risk Score.

Information is the key to success;)

Have a great weekend!

Targeleon, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  16. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Affiliates!

Auction based Advertiser module is HERE! Enjoy the benefits of direct coverage and top eCPMs!

We'd like to share some great news with you! For the last few months we've been contacted so many times by various direct advertisers asking to start selling them the traffic you deliver and offering much better rates than our current coverage can afford.

It made us to develop and launch the Advertiser module with the auction based approach. From now on the direct advertisers will be able to bid on and compete for your traffic setting up their own rates.

It means only one thing to you. The eCPMs will grow even higher. The more and better quality traffic you deliver, the higher will the Advertisers bid on it.

Thank you for being our loyal Partners!

Targeleon, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  17. Elena Babka

Elena Babka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I see that you have a limitation set on smart links - only non-incident traffic. I have a lot of good Incent traffic, could you make me incent smartlink?

Elena Babka, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  18. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    Correct, by default we do accept only non-incent traffic. Although we have good incent coverage as well for certain approved affiliates with the proven incent traffic sources. Please join our platform and send us email at with the subject line requesting incent only coverage, or contact us on skype, targeleon, and we'll set you up. I'm sure you'll be pleased with results.

Offtopic. The same with CPI traffic, guys, if you need just the CPI coverage, it's not a problem at all, just let us know that you are looking for CPI links only, and we'll plug just the CPI coverage for you.

Targeleon, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  19. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    API tools are added

Dear Friends, today we've added two types of API tools and, we hope, working with us will become even more convenient and profitable.

1. Statistics API. Now you can pull all necessary stats for your traffic through API. Pretty simple and not too much to explain here.

2. Offers API. For those publishers who work with and have an access to the traffic sources where API option might be more beneficial to generate larger volumes and revenue, or just more convenient, in comparison to working with our individual offers or using Smart Links.

Please check out the newly added API tab in your Affiliate Dashboards.

As always, in case there are any questions or issues with setting up anything from our platform, contact us on Skype (targeleon) or email ()

Targeleon, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  20. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    About the API, I would like to ask few questions:
    1. Is there any API request limits? I have no idea about API rate limitation so I think it is good idea to ask the question in this thread.
    2. I see every Publisher already have UID (I guess it is Unique Identifier). It is possible to generate new UID each day or week?
      I couldn't see the option to generate new UID. For security reason, I prefer UID to be changed every day or week (depend on the usage)
    I know my questions are not that important but I believe others may similar questions. (Edit: I have posted few information about the new API in My Own Thread)

Arick

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    Arick unirow, Oct 24, 2016 IP