1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Talk about the role of backlink

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by lampardfranky, May 13, 2015.

Even though Matt Cutts said backlink would become a little less important in SEO, but I myself don't believe that

The question is how Google ranks websites? it relies on content? I'm sure any Seach Engines likes a lovely content. But how can search engines distinguish a good content from another? I don't think search engines are so emotional enough to realize better, exellent or worse content

Search Engines are just a machine, they're not a human, so I think it doesn't have a feeling about content.

In fact, Google owns some instruments, that helps google understand how visitors think about sites. Google Analytics can determine users' behavior on sites. But I think google may not know satisfaction exactly. This is the difference between human reading and Google search engine reading.

What happens if so many sites contain equivalent quality content, equivalent bounce rate, time on site, pageviews...? So what is crucial factor to keyword ranking? that's backlink

Another question! why did Matt Cutts try to lower the role of backlink in SEO? Because he wanted to prevent spammers who are getting spammy and spammy everywhere to get backlinks

I don't think the role of baclink would be lowered, it's always valuable for SEO , no matter how google's algorism changes.

if you need quality backlinks or talk about backlink, pls add me at my Skype: qualitybacklink

I hope you can share your viewpoints to me.

lampardfranky, May 13, 2015 IP
  2. Shawn Dickson Swail

Shawn Dickson Swail Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the sharing this wonderful information. I am an SEO expert so that I know value of the quality back link. All high quality, relevant and natural back links help to boost rankings of the keywords in the desire search engines. Google prefer to boost ranking which have quality bulk back links and create back links regularly by natural ways.

Shawn Dickson Swail, May 13, 2015 IP
  3. lampardfranky

lampardfranky Member

Best Answers:
    thank you Shawn for sharing the viewpoints to me
    I absolutely agree that backlink creation must be natural from different domains, different countries. Google prefers backlinks from trusted sites
    so the issue is SEO expert has to find such a quality backlink
    if you need to buy a quality baclink list, pls contact me via Skype: qualitybacklink ; or email:

lampardfranky, May 13, 2015 IP
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google ranks websites according to its ranking metrics and one of those is on how your website's content performs well in the web which means is your content is quality enough to the users and did it engage with the targeted audience as well as shared in their networks. :)

Search engines is smarter than you think and it doesn't need a feeling to determine the quality of the content. ;)

So that's your point to promote your services. Clever. :D

As an SEO expert how do you define quality backlink? :confused:
    Google does not prefer quality "bulk" backlinks, but do you mean tons of low quality sites backlinks from automation. :D
    How can you create backlinks in natural ways? :confused:

I only understand in your post are quality backlinks and natural ways, but being "specific" kindly explain it to us. :confused:

KylieSweet, May 13, 2015 IP
  5. lampardfranky

lampardfranky Member

Best Answers:
    well. nothing perfect and I think even if google tries to improve algorism, there's some existing disadvantages
    sometimes a man can take a shout "what's the hell going on Google"? searching result is like a shit because top keyword rankings belong to trusted sites, not belong to best content sites
    What do you think about that?

lampardfranky, May 14, 2015 IP
  6. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't I just see this thread somewhere else on this forum?

Franklin Hatchett, May 14, 2015 IP
  7. lampardfranky

lampardfranky Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, Im sorry because Im a newbie, Im not taking a look around before I post, so I made double topics, so sorry

8. lampardfranky

lampardfranky Member

Best Answers:
    anyone has another viewpoint?

9. Lipipaliwal

Lipipaliwal Banned

Best Answers:
    Backlinks are most important for a website because this helps people to redirect toward your website also backlinks are important for SEO purpose because of course this give more credits to your website so at the end I only want to tell you that the more backlinks your site have, The more your site will rank!!!

Lipipaliwal, May 15, 2015 IP
  10. lampardfranky

lampardfranky Member

Best Answers:
    sure, I've got the same viewpoint

lampardfranky, May 15, 2015 IP