1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Talented Writer Available

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by funmom91, Oct 18, 2011.

Do you need a writer that can write on virtually any niche? Do you need someone who knows how to speak English correctly and lives in the United States? If so, I may be the girl for you. Below you can find some of the writing services I have to offer:

**Blog writing (guest posts are free if your blog is a PR2 and I can have a do follow link in the article or bio)
    **Article writing
    **Academic writing
    **Product descriptions
    **Forum posting
    **Managing Twitter and Facebook accounts
    **Website content
    SEMrush
    If you see something that catches your interest or have another writing project that you think I may be interested in feel free to send me a PM.You are guaranteed to receive a prompt response. However, when contacting me be sure to let me know what type of work you are seeking and a little bit about the specific assignment you need completed so I can give you a quote.

Thanks in advance.

By the way I accept payment via PayPal, Green Dot and Western Union

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
    funmom91, Oct 18, 2011 IP
    SEMrush
  2. wiseboke

wiseboke Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,I have some guest postings(I get the link on some blogs) need to be written,what's your rate?

wiseboke, Oct 19, 2011 IP