1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Talented Link Builder - Read Post Carefully

Discussion in 'Services' started by bille, Aug 9, 2009.

Looking for a talented link builder that can help my site.

There's a lot of junk services out there, so I'm looking for replies that show why I should hire you.

For example:

- Don't just offer social bookmarking. Show me some of work that proves you can do more than just submit a link on propeller/mixx/etc. Show me your submissions, and point out that you are able to get votes that push them to the "top" pages.

- Blog Commenting: I'm very wary of this. Too much spam. If you plan to use it, show me proof that you can make relevant comments that blog owners value.

- Niche awareness. The site is in the personal finance niche. Do you already have techniques or relationships in that niche? Show me, and you'll probably get the job.

- Able to work independently. Can you watch my RSS feed, find the new stories, read the meta keywords, and link build without a lot of handholding? That would be awsome.

Anyhow, you get the gist. I'm looking to cut through the noise and find someone that's really talented.

In return, I can offer a steady stream of work and a client that understands SEO, and has realistic expectations.

Important: If you want the job, read my descriptions above and come up with a reply that makes it clear you've read the post. Replies that don't contain useful information won't be read. I am specifically not looking for canned link services or packages. This is custom work.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
    bille, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  2. onewaylinkbuilder

onewaylinkbuilder Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

We have a more then 4 years exp in SEO

We build the natural quality and theme based links as one-way links with our manual process.

We will not include or count any directory submissions or Article submission, social bookmarking or rss links in our campaign

we charge Flat $ 6 / link for mixed PR links

but give you full quality and relevant links ( Google gives more important to quality and relevancy )

onewaylinkbuilder, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  3. bille

bille Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have quite a few PM's responding to this, but they are all offering canned services.

I am looking for a freelance link builder to do specific, custom work.

I am not looking to buy a canned service.

Please read the original post and only PM/respond if you are offering what I'm looking for.

bille, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  4. makki

makki Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can do the work for you... kindly pm me
    thank you

makki, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  5. daljit

daljit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi

i am seo professional i have 5+exp. in this field.i have done lot of dp client projects my work is professional work.if you are interested let me know.my prize is $5 USD per link.

daljit, Aug 11, 2009 IP