1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Talented Community.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Immortalis, Jul 1, 2013.

?

Any Comic Book Fans Here

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
    Hi Guys

You are a very talented collective of designers and I am proud to be able to see the fine work you do that are both chosen and rejected.

My name is Phil Woodward and i am based in the UK. i am a writer, musician, manager, promoter, web designer, filmmaker........Phew now breath.

I run a small independent team of comic book and graphic novel creators and this is our fan page. We have spent the last year developing and designing a new website with a web design team to help improve an area of my industry that has always been a problem.

Immortalis, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  2. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Phil, what's your Facebook? I consider you must have posted some photos about your comic books or graphic novel creators there, let's get connected, mine is https://www.facebook.com/nicenic.net.

iisp.hk, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  3. Immortalis

Immortalis Member

Best Answers:
    lol i thought i had linked the fan page but didnt paste it.

facebook.com/close2immortality

close2immortality.com is being redone. but fan page has majority of our work

our team create music aswell which can see our demo reel here

youtube.com/watch?v=UEUXfW3cxx8

Immortalis, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  4. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Phil,

Welcome, welcome and warm welcome :)

I like the work you've done, I've seen the facebook page. Great. Hope you enjoy your stay here and we definitely need such creative people at DP.

GAdsense, Jul 2, 2013 IP