1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

### Taking QUALITY Back to DP - Professional Blogging Article for SALE ###

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by VTTE, Aug 29, 2008.

TAKE YOUR BLOGGING TO SUCCESS

Presented to you by VTTE

[​IMG]

• ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS​
    • Looking for tricks to be SUCCESSFUL?​
    • Do you need a QUALITY ARTICLE about BLOGGING?​
    • Are you a NEWBIE BLOGGER?​

Introducing the unique, never before seen 2,000 word, PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN composition that analyzes successful blogging and HOW YOU CAN CREATE A SUCCESFUL BLOG.

Take Your Blogging To Success provides you with tips, tricks, secrets and detailed methods on how you can create the successful blog that you have always wanted.

THIS IS NOT ANOTHER ARTICLE PACK. THIS IS NOT BULK CONTENT WRITTEN FOR QUICK CASH. HOURS OF HARD WORK AND RESEARCH HAVE BEEN PUT IN. THIS ARTICLE MATCHES THE QUALITY OF ANY PROFESSIONAL ARTICLE ONLINE ON SUCCESSFUL BLOGGING.

Reasons why you would be interested in this article:

• Personal use. Find out tips, tricks and methods that you may not have thought about before when trying to create your blog!
    • Spice up the content of your website! Your readers will love knowing how they can improve their blog with the many techniques included in this article.

• SELL IT! You will have full rights to change, use, distribute or do anything you want with this article once you have claimed it!

Some SNEAK PREVIEWS OF THE CONTENT IN THIS ARTICLE :

See something you like? This article is for SALE. But purchasing it won't come easy. I'm quite reluctant to let it go.

THIS ARTICLE WILL BE AUCTIONED TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.​

BIDS START AT $40.00 (an honest $0.02 per word) and can be incremented by +$1.00 minimum or more. You can buy this article out at $100 (I set it really high because I'm interested to know if people like blogging artices). Payment is via PayPal only​

If you are interested in this article, place your bids in THIS FORUM​

BIDS CLOSE IN 24 HOURS. IF NO BIDS HAVE BEEN PLACED THIS AUCTION WILL BE PASSED ON AND THIS POST DELETED. LET ME EMPHASIZE : I'M NOT DESPERATE FOR MONEY, NOR DO I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS ARTICLE.​

The winner will be contacted via PM at the end of this auction. The winner will have full rights to the article and I can give you my word it will not appear anywhere else, I will not even mention it. It will be 100% YOURS.

ABOUT ME:

I'm a writer currently living in Melbourne, Australia. I've recently made a bit of money off this forums from various jobs here and there. I believe in QUALITY. There are too many people on this forum who would do anything for a buck or two. I don't believe in that - I used to do it , but now through my writing I've seen how much more I have to offer by writing quality articles and the sort. I've been a member of DP since 2007, a good year ago. All my iTraders are positive, although I haven't done much trading. You can read the reviews if you want. I've just about finished a 70,000 word re-write for a client and since my interest is in blogging, I have decided to create an article on blogging.

Good luck to you all, and have a wonderful weekeend.

VTTE, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  2. slaydragon

slaydragon Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how many articles are there? how many words per article? are them unique?

slaydragon, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  3. VTTE

VTTE Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is only ONE article. This article will only be sold ONCE.

VTTE, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  4. VTTE

VTTE Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    UPDATE

Time limit has been reset to 6 hours. I'll take this off if no one is interested and use it myself :cool:

VTTE, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  5. vgal

vgal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    This is nice to see. I hope you find a buyer VTTE.

vgal, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  6. VTTE

VTTE Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks mate. Hope you have a successful weekend!

VTTE, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  7. VTTE

VTTE Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    CLOSED. No longer selling

VTTE, Aug 30, 2008 IP