1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Taking posts from a Vbulletin board (not mine, and without RSS), making them wordpress posts

Discussion in 'Programming' started by sabin, Apr 30, 2016.

Hello,

For a project I have in mind, I am interested in knowing:
    - if it can be done
    - and how much it would cost to have it done

The project:
    - It would use as reference source a dozen of threads from a vbulletin forum
    - I don't own the forum, and the forum has no RSS for each thread
    - The project is to copy the content of every new post in those threads...
    - ... into new posts in a wordpress blog post
    - I would own the wordpress blog, with full access to PHP, Mysql, script languages and such (debian Wheezy dedi)
    - Important: it should work in "auto" mode, without requiring my manual activity. New forum post in the followed threads --> new wordpress post, without asking me.

I fear this would be a gigantic thing, too complicated, likely to break without warning, and too expensive to code.
    But, hey, maybe I'm wrong and it's simple (thus: trustworthy) and affordable!

Please contact me by PM if you feel this is something you'd be qualified to work on and you have an idea on how much your service may cost. I can provide additional details by PM about the source, also.
    (and, no, I'm not Skyping, no need to ask.)

Good day to everyone who read till the end! ;)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    sabin, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Pm me the source of your target,.. Would like to see first.

robyries, May 9, 2016 IP