1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Taking on One Bulk Order - $.008/word *Very High Quality*

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by SunHunter, Nov 7, 2008.

That's right, I got a great deal for one lucky person on this forum.

This will be a one time bulk order that I will take up on general niche topics. The topic could be anything at all, for instance: acne, golf, penis enlargements, acai berries, mortgage - Notice the large variety of topics I can write on? :)

$.008/word

The minimum order size is 50, 000 words which would cost only $400 USD. Just picture it being 100 articles x 500 words, that is only $4.00 per article!

You will not find any content writer on this forum that can provide just as high quality content for a price anywhere near the one that is being offered to you.

Part of niche articles is to incorporate a good keyword density, and I am rather experienced at doing so, but I keep my articles informative and clean as well. You can either give me a topic list, or a list of keywords to find various topics to write about myself. You will most likely have the SEO research for best keywords done already, but if not I might be able to help you out in the particular department.

If you would like to see a sample, I can send you one that was whipped up the other day real quickly.

Turnaround time: The turnaround time depends on the exacts of the project but I am a really fast writer (120+ WPM) so you could see the articles handed in within a few days.

My rates are never this low, and rarely would I work for under $.02/word, so you are guaranteed to get some high quality content here.

========

Please contact me on this thread, via PM, or on MSN (anchises2008@hotmail.com)

First come, first serve. Temporary offer!

SunHunter, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  2. aaron_nimocks

aaron_nimocks Im kind of a big deal Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    so the turn around for 100 articles is just a few days??

aaron_nimocks, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  3. SunHunter

SunHunter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It all depends on what it is about and the actual article lengths really. Assuming you are interested in 100 articles at 500 words each, and the subject is something that is easy for me to write about (particularly health, fitness, and similar topics), then I would likely be able to turn it around in as early as 48 hours of both parties accepting the terms.

However, if you require content on something that I have had a little less experience on, then it would obviously take longer, and could possibly take even five days.

Keep in mind that I do not outsource my articles. They are all written by me, and will have no problems passing any copyright scripts you use. I am only a lot every day and have the hours to put into it.

To give you an idea, if you send me a PM, I will reply with an article which I wrote as a "review copy" for someone here, it is 734 words and took about 15 minutes to write, proofread, and format.

I don't just whip up the articles and hand them in as is. I use Microsoft Word, and besides the basic spelling/grammar tools they include, I read through what I wrote afterwards to look for spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes. I also make sure everything looks neat, with different sizings for titles, use of bold, proper paragraph structure, and an appropriate font to fit the mood.

Someone already contacted me via PM in regards to this thread, but he is mostly looking for someone who can write on a regular basis. My goal here is to offer this service once, and hopefully the person who takes advantage of it will be interested in my service again - however my rate will be back to its' normal price.

If you have any questions just let me know - sorry for rambling on. :p

SunHunter, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  4. Artifexus

Artifexus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Can you send me some samples/snippets of acai articles? Thanks.

Artifexus, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  5. SunHunter

SunHunter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This offer is up again for one person if someone is interested.

Get in touch!

SunHunter, Nov 28, 2008 IP