1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Take it for what it's worth: Banner on musician MySpace

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by phree_radical, Jun 14, 2006.

0.40 PayPal buys a spot for your banner on my MySpace user profile. My profile is on MySpace music and features experimental breakbeats electronic music I made... only about 100 friends right now (never rode a train) but I'm certain to promote it in some way as well as making more music in the future. It's just a certainty.

You don't have to worry about targeting or anything because you aren't paying per visitor... I will put your banner up and not remove it. PM me if interested!

468 x 60 graphical banners only :D

phree_radical, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  2. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a house music site I wouldn't mind adding. Am I right reading this is only 40 cents?

ServerUnion, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  3. phree_radical

phree_radical Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, only 40 cents! I'm like a starving artist... you can think of it as an investment ;)

4. phree_radical

phree_radical Peon

Best Answers:
    Come on, I want my PM box to ring off the hook... so send me a private message and buy this permanent 468 x 60 banner while supplies last. Get your title in the ALT text (up to 64 characters) and support if you have a hosting problem or something in the future (willing help only, in other words no abuse or using 1 slot to build up more than one site and making me change the link every time) just for caring.

*** Don't have a 468 x 60 graphical banner? Add 1.00 and I'll make a par quality one for you, and you can take it with you wherever. Need an example of a button I've made just ask in PM. This is a promotional offer for the 0.40 banner spots, don't PM me asking only for 1.00 banners :D