1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Take A Look At The New Proboards

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by tunescool, Nov 25, 2012.

http://thenotablenook.freemessageboards.com

this is just my beta version, the upgrade will be before the end of this year

board lists and thread lists are just boards and threads which you can customize any part of them easily

miniprofiles you can add any field yourself in the admin panel. for example i have a celeb forum, i put Fav Celebs for the Field Name, users then type in their info in their edit profile page. whatever you want in the miniprofile, its rite there for you to add in the admin panel

its not available yet but their will be a money system with a shop you can sell images, colored text, whatever

anything on the forum you can modify, text, titles, position of anything, colors, position of cells, easily with one line of html or css yourself

proboards now uses plugins you can modify yourself

you can make custom pages to do anything with to link to

proboards now has notifications for everything

take a look at my profile with the new tabs

in a couple months start a test site, its great

some screenshots of the admin panel

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

tunescool, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  2. goodboy133

goodboy133 Member

Best Answers:
    And the point of this thread is..?

goodboy133, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  3. MrJohn

MrJohn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never really liked the old Proboards, and am still not a fan. The quality is just low, and I hate the lack of customization for the end-user. With all of the cheap hosting/domain options out there, I can't imagine why anyone still uses free forum hosts.

MrJohn, Feb 22, 2013 IP