1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Taisoft.org here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by talkwebz, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    HI.
    I got banned so i'm starting a new member and why am i tell this. because i got banned because of not a fatal reason. I got all of my infractions while promoting a directory why since i was bumping the thread. I did that ( i admit it) but my post or thread won't be seen in the homepage for long why you ask since people post or bump the thread if its not on the homepage. I suggest mods or admin please make a thread in ads or directory listed at least 1 minute. My thread didn't even last 3 seconds and sometimes i bump it didn't help. Mods if you want to ban me again since i just told u that my username is taisoft.org just ban me since i think iwebtool is better since ur thread last longer(like at least 1 minute). Well by the way i'm 13 and my sites are
    www.taisoft.org
    www.taisoft.ca(haven't fix nameservers yet)
    www.mycoolurl.com
    www.dncities.com
    www.showursite.com
    www.awesomedirectories.com(still under construction)
    www.hugeemail.com
    www.kidnets.net
    www.trueimagehost.com
    so if mods want to ban me again just ban me...i'm just suggesting this so everyone will be happy and stop bumping threads..or its just me since i want my directory ad listed for at least 30 seconds..well i don't spam that much...and i'm inccoent. if you want to post ur suggestion post please do not insult me..i'm just a kid..thx:D :D

talkwebz, Aug 3, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.