1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tag Manager and Google Analytics

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by mrmiller23, Aug 19, 2014.

This seems like a stretch, but despite doing everything right (I think), search traffic for a recently launched mobile site has tanked and I can't figure out why...

My company has a main Google Analytics accounts, a Tag Manager account, Custom Search, Webmaster Tools, etc. Basically, all Google products are linked.

However, when I recently launched our organization's new mobile site - I included a Tag Master script that I created on my own, separate from the company's account.

Can that affect search?

Basically our mobile site has dropped from about 5,000+ daily impressions in search engine results to about 200 (and the drop happened within 2-days after launching the new mobile site). The sitemap.xml file looks right, the META information is ok, the robots.txt file isn't throwing out any errors, there are no major crawl errors, etc...

mrmiller23, Aug 19, 2014 IP