1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tabber for wordpress?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by devilkitty, Jul 14, 2008.

Does anybody know of a tabber plugin for wordpress? Or an easy way to implement one?

I'm looking for one that will take all the latest posts for one tab. And a specific category for the other. Would like the category tab to take its results from the specific rss feed.

I've looked around and couldnt find one. which is exactly why i am here asking you guys :)

Thanks and regards
    DK

devilkitty, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  2. UseShots

UseShots Peon

Best Answers:
    UseShots, Jul 14, 2008 IP
    devilkitty likes this.
  3. devilkitty

devilkitty Peon

Best Answers:
    Cheers UseShots,

Was hoping for a plugin (Don't we all hope for plugins to our problems?) :)

But the links you gave are gunna come in useful as it appears no such life saving plugin exists. Time to break out the thinking cap and start reading.

Cheers,
    DK

4. UseShots

UseShots Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Here are some plugins I've just found:
    • dTabs - Provides a function to output a user controled dynamically tabbed navigation system with optional drop down menus in Wordpress. screenshots
    • Fun with Sidebar Tabs - This plugin adds a new dynamic sidebar which displays the widgets in it as tabs, instead of as a list. It adds a widget, and a template tag, so that it can be inserted wherever it needs to be.
    • Tabbed Widgets - Use other widgets for the tab content and specify a custom tab title. screenshots

UseShots, Jul 14, 2008 IP
    pixeladd likes this.
  5. devilkitty

devilkitty Peon

Best Answers:
    DAMN!!!!!

If i could give you some more rep i would! How the hell did i miss those? (I must of been typing "Space shuttles" instead of "tabber")

Anyway. I'm gunna give these a go over the next couple of days. If anyone has any experience with these itd be cool. If not then i guess i'll have to go where no DP blogger has been before........
    Yes thats right.... The unknown!

Thanks UseShots!

DK

6. Dave Zan

Dave Zan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use Fun with Sidebar Tabs, but I think I'll give Tabbed Widgets a shot also.

And thanks also, DevilKitty.

Dave Zan, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  7. Voya

Voya Member

Best Answers:
    I have written a tutorial for adding Tabber to your Wordpress themes. You can find it useful if you are developing the theme yourself - it is not a plugin.

Check it here: mr-wordpress.com/how-to-create-and-add-tabber-for-your-wordpress-theme

Voya, Apr 22, 2009 IP