1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest T-Shirt Designs - $50 Per Design - Multiple Winners

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by ColdRicePudding, Nov 20, 2015.

1. TrasherDesign

TrasherDesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You'r taste, you'r business, i don't know to produce shit, so i don't will in you'r next contests.
    Also i don't feel i need to make some special in the future, i'm just make some shit in "corel" or 'ms word' hahahah.
    By the way no just i'm feeling same way, this site was produced high quality design 2-3 years ago. Do you know where was the designers like xtreme? I tell you, outside the page quality so nobody cared about he or something like his quality (Designs). Ask an user who was here 3 year ago and you will see what i say. I'm not feel bad myself because i don't won, i just feel so sad cuz the site quality is falling down. You accept amateur designs today, tomaroww etc and the good designers will leave this site and why? you know, cuz the buyers don't wait something extra something great design, just waiting something! All regads to all who's produce a little bit more than amateur this site was cool, don't need to be agree shit's, amateurs or something like this. This contest just depending our mentality about quality, nothing more, what we want, what we accept, what we do!

TrasherDesign, Nov 28, 2015 IP
    puttu and Kic3 like this.
  2. weirdXtreme

weirdXtreme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    payment.png

A+CH.png