1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Sysprosium - System Management, Managed Backups & Website/Server Monitoring

Discussion in 'Services' started by DaiTengu, Jul 22, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]

Running a website, a forum, or a hosting company is hard. There's a lot of stuff to worry about like visitors, customers, support, payment details, SEO, and advertising. On top of it all, you'll often have to deal with your servers too. Optimization, security, outages, talking to the datacenter/hosting provider... That's where we come in.

Sysprosium has one of the most experienced teams of Linux system administrators you'll find. Each of us have over 20 years of experience with Linux. We'll handle the server optimization, the security, the updates, and we'll even talk to your hosting provider or datacenter if you need us to. We're here so you have one less thing to worry about with your business.

Our experience and specialization lies in security and optimization for high-traffic and high-load systems. I can't count how many times I've had someone come to me, asking about having to upgrade their server, only to find out that a few simple tweaks and modifications sped their site up, and reduced their system load, saving them money.

Sysprosium’s Full Management Plans

Sysprosium offers 3 management plans:

Basic
    5 minute enterprise-class monitoring
    Unlimited support tickets
    Basic server optimization and security hardening
    Proactive Software updates (by request only)
    Customized firewall setup
    Rootkit and brute force detection
    Apache & MySQL optimization
    24/7/365 Support Availability
    … Much more!
    $50/month ($25 one-time setup)

Advanced
    Everything in Basic, plus...
    Custom Software/package installation
    Advanced Optimization and Security
    PHP optimization
    OS-level optimization
    Server Migration (up to 5GB)
    Backup restoration
    Includes 5GB Managed Backup
    $80/month ($40 one-time setup)

Expert
    Everything in Advanced, plus…
    1 minute enterprise-class monitoring
    Custom services monitoring
    Expert Optimization and Security
    Server-level DDoS protection
    Routine security audits
    Third-party software optimization
    Log monitoring and auditing
    Intrusion analysis and recovery
    Includes 10GB Managed Backup
    $125/month ($75 one-time setup)

FAQ:

5GB and 10GB backup space? that’s not much!
    Personally, I hate sitting down and trying to figure out how much space my backups are going to take up. We do away with this. Sysprosium’s Managed Backup only counts the data you’re backing up, not how much storage space it takes on our servers. Our backups run nightly (at a time of your choosing), store for 60 days, and we keep monthly archives. Our backup systems use military-grade encryption, and everything is done so it’s HIPAA compliant.. We can restore any single file from any backup from the previous 60 days, or from any monthly archive within minutes. (and yes, we backup databases too!) If you’re interested, our backup plans can be found here.

I have more than one server, can I get a discount?
    It’s entirely possible! We love people with multiple servers! In fact, at this point, all of our clients have multiple servers. One even has over 200!. If you want to work out a deal, please e-mail us at:

Can you help me pick the right server or VPS for me?
    We would be happy to! We have extensive experience in system design and analysis, as well as cloud-based infrastructure.

OtherCompany is way cheaper!
    That’s not a question. If you’re solely concerned with pricing, you should definitely go with OtherCompany.

What’s with the setup price?
    The setup fee is twofold. First, we don’t simply log into your server and run a script to set everything up. (I mean, I did write a script to do this, but that’s only a small part of our setup). All systems are unique, and we optimize/secure them in the best way possible. Second, because of all this, our setup fee is non-refundable. If everyone signed up for one month and demanded a refund after we did all our optimization and security setup (and other things), we’d be out of business very quickly. (Seriously, please don’t do this. We love what we do and really want to keep doing it!)

Do you offer any other services?
    Indeed, we do! We offer, what I really believe, is the most full-featured, secure, and reliable managed backup system available, anywhere. You get daily backups (or even more often than daily!) with 60-day retention, as well as full archives at least once per month. The best part is, we only base our price on the data you’re backing up, not how much storage your backups use on our servers.

We also offer self-service system monitoring (website and server) via sysprosium.com. It’s very simple to use, yet incredibly powerful. Alerts can be sent out via e-mail, text message, or via our API to services such as HipChat, Campfire, Boxcar, PagerDuty, or your own application! All services and websites are monitored from 3 locations (more to be added later, if the system takes off!) - New Jersey, Texas, and California - and best of all, it starts at the cost of FREE!

Finally, we offer hourly rates on system administration. This is what we’ve been doing for the last 20+ years individually. When you request work to be done at an hourly rate, it will be done by a level-3 technician, so you know it will be done quickly, and done correctly. Our standard hourly rate is $120/hr. Heavy discounts are given to those who are already under a management plan. Please e-mail us at for more information about hourly work.

Can you do X or add Y to your services?
    I’m not sure, I don’t know what X or Y is, but if you explain it to us, we very well may consider it! We love feedback, good or bad. Is there something on our site that could be easier to use? Is something not clear? TELL US! We’ll do our best to resolve your issue!

Do you accept Bitcoin?
    No. We’re far more likely to accept payment in single-malt whiskys, or your local microbrew (COD shipments not accepted).

DaiTengu, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  2. SteveAR

SteveAR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    i need a server security co to help me with hacker issues, spam , and holes. do you offer 1 time options?

SteveAR, May 27, 2015 IP