1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Swedish Dedicated and VPS older hardware beter prices!

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by vaf0r, Nov 13, 2010.

Hi i have a few server in my hobby DC i run just for fun located in North of Sweden.
    I am in some need for some extra cash so i will try to rent a few servers if anyone is intrested, its not the top of the line hardware as its a hobby... If u are not intrested please dont post just to complain about the hardware :)
    All servers come with 1 static ip more avaible if need.
    I will ofcourse install and reinstall the server for u as many times u need, can also help u config the server with most linux/unix OS like FreeBSD OpenBSD, Debian, Slackware, CentOS etc i could help manage the server if u dont want to Cpanel,directadmin can be bought if u dont want to use webmin or other free panel.
    If u are going to rent a server let me know what u need and i do my best to help you out.
    If u need a VPS let me know what specs u need and i set that up for you..
    Dedicated servers ready to use:
    6x dual p3 800mhz to 1400mhz 2-4gb ram 2-6x scsi hdds 9gb to 72gb raid 0,1,5,10
    1x AMD 4000+ 4gb ram 2x 36gb scsi raid 0,1 sata hdds
    1x P4 3.0HT 2gb ram 2x 80gb hdds
    2x dual XEON 2.8ghz to 3.06ghz 4-12gb ram 6x scsi hdds 36gb raid 0,1,5,10
    2x HDD racks with 12x scsi hdds only 36gb avaible that can be connected to most of the servers.
    Most servers can be "upgraded" with hdds some support sata and i have 120gb - 500gb sata laying around and lots of scsi hdds from 9.1gb to 73gb a few 146gb.
    All servers expept 2x P3 use ultra320 scsi hdd the ones that dont have u320 have u160 and sata or brand new ide (i know its old) ;)
    All servers got 10mbit connection but if u need 100mbit is avaible its real fiber not any DSL/ADSL i can soon provide 1000mbit (2-5 months most likly 2-3 monts) ;P Can upgrade from 10mbit to 100mbit atm.

Hope someone can use this for some mysql, web, game servers? Or a europe cloud node?

This is like a auction bid on the server u want the price is per month, i cant rent them for like 10$ as that dont even cover the electric bill :) so seriues bids please.
    Post what server and bandwidth u want and a price for exampel: P3 dual 800mhz 2gb 2x 18gb 10mbit "999euro" :D dont forget to let me know if u want it managed

If u want windows server its okey with me if u got the license, 2 of the servers have windows 2000 server license. I prefer unix if u want help to manage the server can only take on 5 or 6 server to admin/manage right now as i want to provide a good service if i do so and i dont want to over sell my self or the connections.
    If u got your own server and just want to colo it here thats possible to 35euro for U1 43€ for U2 10mbit - 100mbit. PM me for other sizes towers etc.

20kwa UPS if there would be a powerfailure and protect hardware.
    Allowed but not prefered VPN´s Adult hosting (sure pay me enught and u can have adult).

vaf0r, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  2. vaf0r

vaf0r Peon

Best Answers:
    If any one is intrested but maybe afraid i will cheat/scam/rip u off as i am not a established dedicated provider, I can setup the server before u pay me and let u run it 1-2days before u pay only for 2 ppl that have 75+ posts and can then post here and let other ppl know i dont scam :)

vaf0r, Nov 14, 2010 IP