1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suspicious Reporting?

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by RoguePyro, Jun 7, 2013.

Im sure some of you have heard about the new algorithm update google just put out, well it really helped one of my sites. It is now receiving 2x the traffic it used to a month ago. Also, about a week ago, I changed my ad placement around and my CTR increased from about .2 to 1.5%.

Here is my report for the past 3 months:
    [​IMG]

So, with all of this going on, my income has increased 10-fold, and I'm curious (and kinda scared) if this will look alarming to google. Do you think it looks suspicious? Its all legitimate, but I certainly wouldn't want to get banned. Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
    RoguePyro, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  2. Qwezar

Qwezar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nah I don't think google will do anything about that. If you have 2x the traffic from before, its just google's way of telling you that it trust your site, assuming that all the traffic is coming from the search engine. and a 1.5% CTR is not suspicious at all. Now if your CTR is somewhere higher than 5%, you can start worrying. Anyway congratulations on the pay rise;).

Qwezar, Jun 7, 2013 IP
    RoguePyro likes this.
  3. RoguePyro

RoguePyro Active Member

Best Answers:

Yeah about 70% of the traffic is from google. My CTR is right around 1.4-1.5 so hopefully I'm good. And thanks, this pay raise is going right into my new car. :p

RoguePyro, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  4. Qwezar

Qwezar Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Haha that sounds great! Congratulations dude!:)

Qwezar, Jun 9, 2013 IP