1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Survey

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Aruko, Oct 13, 2009.

Hi everyone. I’m doing a project for my English Linguistics class, and part of it is a survey. So I was wondering if you guys would help me out. All you have to do is answer some questions. I feel it fair to warn you that the results may be shared with people other than the instructor. If you feel uncomfortable with the answers you give to the questions leaving the forum please do not post. Here are the questions:

1.Age?
    2.Male/Female?
    3.City/Town (Optional), State/Providence, Country?
    4.Is English your first language? If not, what is?
    5.Has someone ever posted a word or expression you had never heard of or thought did not make sense there?(It cannot be internet lingo such as “lol” or “omg” or anything like that.)
    6.If you said yes to number 5 please elaborate. Tell me about the situation(s) with as much detail as you can remember. Including consequences of the misunderstanding(s) and how or even if it was ever resolved. Also if you know any details about the person you had the misunderstanding(s) with(Age/Sex/Location) please include them.

Thanks for your participation!

Aruko, Oct 13, 2009 IP