1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Supplying: Knowledgeable content writer in the following topics

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Monolith, Oct 21, 2005.

Neuroscience
    Pharmacology
    Endocrinology
    Psychiatry
    Psychopharmacology
    Health Supplements
    Weight Lifting
    Exercise Physiology
    Diet Psychology/Endocrinology
    Stress Physiology
    Philosophy
    Computer Hardware

Im a Neuroscience major and an English minor. Neuroscience-related topics (neurophys, neuroendo, psych, etc) are something i enjoy writing about, especially from a dieters point of view. Ive spent years researching how the body regulates weight, adapts to various diets, and responds to various stimuli. Weightlifting is a hobby of mine, so ive got hands-on experience with metabolic manipulation. Im also well versed in general pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, etc... with an emphasis on drugs used for fat loss and depression.

If anyone has a need for original articles on these subjects, with full copywrite, PM me. My rate is 5-10 cents/word, depending on topic, article length, and detail required.

Monolith, Oct 21, 2005 IP
  2. Nick88

Nick88 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am interested in writing on the topics you mentioned and you need not worry about the content as well as the originality of the articles. Please send me the project details as well as the suitable rates so that I can start writing immediately.

Thank you and Kind Regards

Nick

Nick88, Nov 8, 2008 IP