1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Superior, yet AFFORDABLE Article Writing

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by EGS, Mar 28, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Superior yet Affordable Content Creation

I am offering my most-excellent writing services as I now have a lot of spare time to write. I am able to write just about any topic or niche that I am able to research or that I have personal experience with.

I have a lot of experience and have written articles for many websites throughout more than a decade.

My pricing is typically $10 per article; articles are typically at least 500 words and are all considered a good length. I also optimize articles for search engines as well, making both my content creation services and I an edge over any other article writer.

I am willing to charge you only $5 per article. I am also willing to work with you if you have a set budget. My writing services are superior as well as affordable.

I look forward to working with you and hearing from you soon! :)

EGS, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  2. mike ometeo

mike ometeo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Can you PM me a couple of samples. Best on tech and business / sales.

Thanks,
    Mike

mike ometeo, Mar 29, 2013 IP