1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Superior-Quality Writing and Editing

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Oosha, May 15, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello DPians,

Get ready to offer a feast your readers will savor.....

I am a writer and editor with more than 12 years of experience. While I may not have been very active here, I have been with DP for many years.

I write content that offers value to the end-user - your reader.
    My major strength is my ability to write about many different subjects and to explain difficult concepts in a clear, concise and engaging style. Some of my key subject areas are health, marketing and business.

Over the years, I have covered the full gamut of writing including: Web Content, short guides, reports, articles and eBooks.

I have a marketing management background. I am also an experienced Internet Marketer and have a strong understanding of how the search engines work, keyword research and usage, on-page and off-page optimization techniques, and all aspects of SEO.

With my knowledge, experience and excellent research skills, you will get content that not only meets, but exceeds your expectations.

Quality is non-negotiable and I strive for perfection with all the content I produce.

All agreed upon deadlines will be met without exception.

* My special rate for DP is 0.02/word.

* Discount available for orders of 5,000+ words.

* Upfront payments through Paypal.

* Visit my Inbox for samples.

Oosha, May 15, 2015 IP
  2. puregreen

puregreen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 165
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Ordered a custom writing job for $10... outstanding quality, recommend to all!

puregreen, Jun 14, 2015 IP