1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Superbowlwinners.co

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Vikram87, Mar 27, 2014.

Hi all...Website for sale:http://www.superbowlwinners.co is a purely based on Super Bowl Game and NFL Game Blog. It's specially created for the display US audience and sports audience.

It has a premium quality design template structure and the website is 100% SEO friendly.

Site have good backlinks. Super Bowl Winners USA Search Volume: 4,01,000

I am not maintaining the Blog right now. So please don't ask about traffic and revenue.

Hope US buyers know the value of the website.

Thanks

Payment via PAYPAL

Vikram87, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  2. jhashan

jhashan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No traffic and revenue, but site price $1000, GLWS

jhashan, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  3. Vikram87

Vikram87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    66.7% - 34
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @jhashan : YES!!! NO traffic and revenue... But US Buyers knows the value of the domain and website. Its not a regular money making website. Its something like million dollar babe.. Keyword in and around the website is more potential.

YUP!! Its sounds like GLWS... But a little piece of Gold make you million dollar babe..

Thanks...

Vikram87, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  4. jhashan

jhashan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually I am talking about your price, if I or anyone invest $1k on an old project I must look how much already made, not how much can be make. Their millions of site with high potential but no revenue.

jhashan, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  5. Vikram87

Vikram87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    66.7% - 34
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much you already made that I cant be afford on that. But, If you concentrate on the seasonal time like jan, feb you can make it $$$$. 2012 and 2013 I made it. If I shared the revenue details and keywords it will directly affect my pocket.

There a proverb like: Man of many thing good for nothing. So now am concentrating on affiliate model business. that's the reason am selling my old business model.

Thanks

Vikram87, Mar 28, 2014 IP