1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Super terrific website! You won't be so lucky next time!!!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yakusokutebayo, Oct 15, 2014.

Don't look away! Seriously. Take a look because there won't be many auctions like this on DP!!

Website For Sale? ShopStreetwear.com

The website in a nutshell: A beautiful online shop that sells awesome streetwear.

The website's REAL business model: A beautiful online shop that pulls products automatically from Amazon, Ebay, and other merchants around the web, and lets you make money each time a user clicks and buys the products from those merchants.

• I put A LOT OF EFFORTS on this site, the theme itself has been modified to its BEST, accompanied with a great brandable logo!
    • 100% WordPress
    • Street wear clothing niche
    • Unlike real online shop, all you need to do is just market the site, no inventory, no shipping to handle!

HOW THE WEBSITE WORKS?!!

- Visitors can browse the products and add them to cart while continue to shop, just like normal online shop:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Visitors will be taken to merchant's website (in this case Amazon) once they're ready to checkout:

[​IMG]

- Or if you prefer simple process, just send them DIRECTLY to merchant site (in this case Amazon), no carts/checkout involved! Like the screenshot below:

[​IMG]

- Add products from other sources than Amazon! Give your store a variation and add products from Ebay and other merchants too!

[​IMG]

- This site is built to sell, so no revenue/traffics being tracked as it is new.

3-DAYS ONLY!! -- LOW RESERVE -- BIN NOW FOR QUICK SALE!!!

Note: When I say 3 days of auction, it means 3 days, I've never had any of my auctions go longer than 3 days, so even if DP system says longer than 3 days, I will STILL end this auction in 3 DAYS. So make sure you BID before it's gone!!!

yakusokutebayo, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  2. onemorepixel

onemorepixel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello can u please add me on skype? mine is "uniquethemes"

onemorepixel, Oct 17, 2014 IP
  3. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay, I've added you on skype, I'm online now. I didn't see you online though?

RESERVE PRICE and BUY-IT-NOW PRICE have been LOWERED!!

Note!!: After I lowered the reserve and BIN, DP system has annoyingly increased the auction time! So please ignore the DP "auction ends in...".

This auction still ENDS IN 23 HOURS FROM NOW!!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
    yakusokutebayo, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  4. Thedarkfox

Thedarkfox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 15
    Can you PM reserve?

Thedarkfox, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  5. yakusokutebayo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've pm'ed you my reserve price. For everyone else, reserve price is actually very low, we've just almost reached the reserve, actually. Just one more bid and we're there.

yakusokutebayo, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  6. yakusokutebayo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Auction's closed, Thedarkfox won the auction!! Thanks to everyone else for your interest.

yakusokutebayo, Oct 19, 2014 IP