1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Super Secret YPN links.

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by Nintendo, Sep 3, 2005.

Not in YPN yet? You can still read there policy and FAQ/support page....

https://publisher.yahoo.com/legal/prog_policy/

https://publisher.yahoo.com/legal/tnc/

https://publisher.yahoo.com/help/
    Havn't been approved? Call them at (866) 785-2636. Maybe a phone call will make you part of the next batch of those approved. (I'm only posting this part here just in case they change the page so you have to become accepted to see the page with the phone number!)

They got an FAQ there, but it's currently short.

I think the FAQ is a little out dated, unless Canada became the 51st state!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

And then
    https://publisher.yahoo.com/legal/tos/

Though it's already linked to on main page.

If you find any other secret links on the site, post them! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nintendo, Sep 3, 2005 IP
  2. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually 52nd. Right after Mexico, and right after NAFTA came into effect. ;)

But seriously, thanks for the links. Better to RTFM before joining any program, and I want to be informed before I sign up.

thx,

tom

TommyD, Sep 3, 2005 IP
  3. Jenstar

Jenstar Active Member

Best Answers:
    It isn't open to Canadians yet. I was a special exception as one of the original batch of betas.

It will begin to go internationally at the end of the year when they open up the release from being invite-only.

Jenstar, Sep 3, 2005 IP
  4. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yahoo has a tendency to write pages way ahead of their useful time has been hit. If you own a yahoo store, you know all about this. FAQ and help pages are sometimes written before new software is released. while other FAQs that are WAAAAY out of date are kept online forever.

Yahoo - for being a major portal - is lacking in keeping their own information up to date.

lorien1973, Sep 3, 2005 IP
  5. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Translation: We are giving you high pay-outs right now so you will tell every one that we pay more than Google does. We have a spy who has joined Google AdSense so we have an idea of what Google pays out. We will continue to do this promotional rate until the out of bete news dies down a few months after we are out of beta. Then we will pay you less than Google pays you!!!

No wounder no one is saying how much they make! The best they can say is Yahoo pays more. [We don't know about this promotional rate so we hope the rates won't go down when beta is over!] Google has less discloser rules than Yahoo!!!

Translation: Wait more than 30 days before contacting us about a missing payment and you don't get a check!! While Google want's us to wait 15 days but I don't think they say anything about not geting paid if we wait too long!!!

There's one think I can't find in the links. What's there Net? Do they pay monthly, or every three months!

Nintendo, Sep 3, 2005 IP
  6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    It looks like YPN is choosing legalese over common sense:

Will.Spencer, Sep 8, 2005 IP