1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SUPER CHEAP DESIGNS - 24hr Turnaround - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - z1lc services

Discussion in 'Design' started by rsanek, May 28, 2010.

Hey!

[​IMG][​IMG]

My name is Robert Sanek, and I'm in charge of z1lc services over at www.z1lc.com. You may know me as rsanek or z1lc from elsewhere around the web. We're still finishing up our site, and so not everything is done. I want to get some fast designs in to build my reputation and have some recent projects to show in the portfolio that is being prepared.

About
    I'm offering designs from as low as $5/custom design. I can also do xHTML/CSS coding. Since all projects are different, please post here, PM, or email me (sales@z1lc.com) to get a quote. Provided in your mail should be:
    - Budget
    - Type of Design (banner, button, business card, etc.)
    - Required Turnaround (if less than 24 hours)

BANNERS from $5
    WEBSITES from $40
    LANDING PAGES from $25
    LOGOs from $10
    VALID HTML + CSS CODING from $25

Why Choose me?
    Well, you can go see my work at http://www.z1lc.com/temp/. If you like it, hire me :cool:

Payment
    Payment is through paypal only. I am a verified paypal member. The only other thing I require is that you give me positive iTrader feedback if you like my designs. As I've said before, I'm building my reputation online.

More
    As mentioned in the title, I have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. I will refund your money if we cannot work out a solution. Also, all designs will be completed by default within 24 hours, at no extra cost. If you have time, we'd love to get some feedback on the design of www.z1lc.com. I'm aware there's not much content, but any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

rsanek, May 28, 2010 IP
  2. AnkleBob

AnkleBob Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much do you charge for header designs? Do you consider those as "banners"? And do you offer bulk discounts?

AnkleBob, May 28, 2010 IP
  3. rsanek

rsanek Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Header designs are considered kind of like "banners," and start at $5 as well. I do offer bulk discounts, please contact me via PM for more specific information.

rsanek, May 29, 2010 IP