1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Super Affiliate Blueprint - Get Over $100,000 Every Month

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ignmmulia, May 23, 2012.

Super Affiliate Blueprint - Get Passive Income From Internet

FREE Guide & Tools to get online earning from Clickbank. This guide is very beneficial for me to hit over $100,000 every month. It's the secret blueprint that most affiliate marketers don't know to be a super affiliate.

It's not an overnight result, but it can guide you to earn fast and easy. Although you are a newbie, you can get passive income from internet too as long as you follow the guide on the web.

This guide is good for beginner and other people who are running business on Clickbank right now. I have read that information on the site and I got many things that are beneficial for my business. Before I run Clickbank, I was so confused how to earn online, but after read the information there, I am on track now to get passive income from internet. Hope this information helps you too to be a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

Click Here To Be A Super Affiliate & Get Passive Income From Internet

ignmmulia, May 23, 2012 IP
  2. LinkContractor

LinkContractor Member

Best Answers:
    100k per month is totally feasible, with some good ideas, a good plan, perseverance and hard work!

And now to reveal the biggest secret of internet marketing.

The
    money
    is
    in
    the
    list

Get an optin (mailchimp is free for the first 2k subscribers but the king remains aweber).

Also, after getting tired of promoting other people's products, get your own clickbank product (become a vendor, wee!) and 'harvest' affiliates (from forums such as this) like T-Dub did.

LinkContractor, May 23, 2012 IP
  3. accr

accr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Is link still working? Please reup?

accr, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  4. darknight2010

darknight2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What promotional strategies should be kept in mind at start up??
    I am just going to hit clickbank ..

darknight2010, Feb 4, 2013 IP