1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Sunglasses Affiliate Blog - Quality Posts and G Web Stories

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cronik, Sep 18, 2022.

Why are you selling this site?
    I have dozens of websites right now and I think this website will be a great start to anyone looking to make money with affiliate marketing - more specifically, the Amazon Associates program.

How is it monetized?
    Amazon Associates. This blog recommends quality sunglasses from brands people already trust and love. It mentioned sunglasses worn by celebrities as well.

All Optimized with FAQ schema and Yoast SEO. Meta titles/descriptions, etc.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No, not yet. You will have to start fresh, but at least you will have content to share from the website.

How much time does this site take to run?
    If you want to start making money with affiliate marketing, then all you have to do is keep writing content. Think of any celebrity, and write an article about the sunglasses they wear, link to the pair of sunglasses on Amazon. Done. Posts get indexed quickly by Google and Bing.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Coming up with time to write fresh content.

I'VE ALREADY BUILT A BUNCH OF BACKLINKS FROM WEB 2.0, BLOG COMMENTS, ETC. ALL MANUAL - NO TRASH!

Buy now or send me a message with your best offer.

Domain is on GoDaddy, if you use them for hosting it's a quick and easy transfer. I can help with migration to any hosting account, just let me know.

WEBSITE MAKES ABOUT $5/MO WITH VERY LITTLE TRAFFIC. Recommending high-end designer sunglasses definitely helps.

I use JetPack on WordPress for stats and never got around to syncing Analytics, but I do have it synced with Google Search Console.

cronik, Sep 18, 2022 IP
  2. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Cut the price in half, now selling for $50.

This is a great starter site for anyone looking to make money with affiliate marketing!!

cronik, Sep 19, 2022 IP