1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestions on best places to advertise site...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by MobileInternet, Apr 7, 2013.

Hi guys, looking for some suggestions on the best way to advertise the following site:

http://mobileinternetbiz.com

Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.... Thanks :)

MobileInternet, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  2. neweaver

neweaver Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have a lot of options to advertise your site online. I am not going to advise you of specific websites to advertise on, but I can give you some advise. Firstly, make sure your keywords are set-up correctly to get some webmasters or business owners that are looking for this service. Also, make sure you have been using your own SEO resources to reach your name as far as you can, for example, forum posts, blogs, and comments,etc... At this time, you can post locally on craigslist and use Google maps to look at potential clients that have yet to set up a mobile website on their main site. Buying ads should be one of your last options unless you are wanting to throw your money away. I am not saying that you will lose the money, but the chance is more than less likely that your advertising campain will be successful! Good luck.

neweaver, Apr 7, 2013 IP
    freeadstime likes this.
  3. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great. Thanks for the feedback and helpful suggestions. Really appreciate it. A couple options there i hadn't thought about....

MobileInternet, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Any classifieds that allows affiliate marketing, etc. You've got a great looking site by the way.

qwikad.com, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  5. freeadstime

freeadstime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You sure need to get some SEO advice, your site has issues as for most basic SEO approaches. For example, your www and none www version of site works. Only one should work and the other one should 301 to the working one. Then if I add /index.html to your URL, it still would work and it shouldn't work. Nevertheless, you still have a great site and it just need some SEO work.

freeadstime, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  6. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a product for which you can share commission use CPA networks.

prawyyy, Apr 8, 2013 IP